Become a Patron!

PIF Coolfire IV or anything really

memeticengineone

Member For 4 Years
The Smok stick plus would be great, same price range as the joyetech ego AIO and way more feature packed. It has the same tank the Smok nano one kit comes with, but the mod is a built in battery tube mod that doesn't have variable wattage or temperature control. If OP wants those features afterwards they can get the R steam 80w mod and keep using the same tank that came with the plus kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flamewolf6

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
For a person just starting out, you sure do know a lot about vaping-related devices! I suspect you did a lot of research so you know which PVs are trending, which aren't, etc.
I did do alot of research...but i am still having issues picking..i am honestly thinking of the Ego style for the moment and save up for one. either ego or the smok plus...or subvod....all around the same price. I just did research as to what is good and what is not....anything for me a pyrex tank is good at the moment until i can save for anything else.

memeticengineone

Member For 4 Years
I did do alot of research...but i am still having issues picking..i am honestly thinking of the Ego style for the moment and save up for one. either ego or the smok plus...or subvod....all around the same price. I just did research as to what is good and what is not....anything for me a pyrex tank is good at the moment until i can save for anything else.

Out of the ego aio, the Smok stick plus or the subvod I would go with the Smok stick plus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors