Become a Patron!

PIF from My Freedom Smokes

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
My Freedom Smokes has donated a $20.00 store credit to PIF

Would love to see this go to someone who is just starting out or is experiencing a rough time in their life.

If that is you, then tell me a little about yourself.

Know someone that fits the bill? Then tell me about them.

Please be patient while I wait for the right person to come along.:)

USA only​

iota

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'd like to ask for this for my daughter in law who has been staying with us while she gets back on her feet. This would fall under the category of "experiencing a rough time in their life" and I'll include a little background. I get her started vaping shortly after she moved in with us in February with an old, spare vision spinner and protank2 and also gave her access and allowed her to use any of my juices. Cut to two months later and she is still vaping, which is wonderful, but I have unfortunately been the one supporting her full vaping expense. I supply all the juice and when she began having frustrations and issues with the usual idiosyncrasies of protanks and ego style batteries, I ordered her an istick and nautilus. Lately, she has been talking about rebuildables and she wants to get the wire and tools and a dripper...I know she has the interest and I would love to see her continue to enjoy vaping, but I have my own vaping to budget for and any extra help I could get would be nice. I don't know if this is what you have in mind as far as a pif, but I just wanted to be up front about the whole situation. Thank ya'!

brandonduerr

Member For 4 Years
i would love to get this for me and my mom who has now started vapeing thanks to this group and she wants to try new stuff and i all ways love to try new things and since times are a lil hard for us right now this would help alot

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Would love to get this as I would pif it to the girl I work with. She is a long time smoker and is very interested in quiting. She has a horrible cough and has found out she spends half her night coughing away. At least that is what her husband has told her. She is with the housekeeping where I work and is a super sweet lady who does not get paid a whole lot with her current job but is a very hard worker and a great friend. This would help with me getting her setup with something nice to quit the stinkies. She is just like me when I quit she loves her nic and has been a smoker for over 20 years but does not love the health issues it is causing with her and with her family. I am hopign to get her a nice kit as I am pretty sure she will be successful in quit if she was to switch to vaping. I am here to help her along the way and with this it would help lessen the cost on me of getting her something that will last a while yet provide a good experience. Also MyFreedomSmokes is where i bought my first kit when I started vaping back on 1/8/13 TY for the chance and good luck to everyone :)

Reactions: jj2

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
She was so excited when I told her. She almost cried. I had her pick out a battery and tank she chose the pink twist 1300mah with an aro bottom coil tank and i added a charger. She cant wait to get started. Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart. I love to help people and this made it possible help another get off the stinkies :) <3

VU Sponsors