Become a Patron!

PIF Liquid

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Okay so I have some liquids I cant vape. Dunno what it is about them but they make me feel sick. I was blessed enough to recieve some liquid from Gravity Mixing in a give away they was doing and decided to PIF the stuff I cant stand. They arent full bottles but have a useable amount. I'd like to send them all to one person as I have a extremely low income and cant really afford to ship them seperate. They are all 15nic and 60vg. I been ripped off recently by a Chinese company so I know what its like to be in need as I am now but wanna help out someone with this stuff since I cant use it.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I could also use a little liquid to get through myself but I wanna PIF what I cant use. I got 35ml to last a month and 30 usually only gets me through a week. Apparently I was scammed. If need be I can trade above mentioned. To me its horrible and totally not what Im into. Plan on PIF it but trade is possible

Last edited:
Hey I could use some different liquid I have some I don't like at all I would be up for trade possibly what kind do u got and what do u like u could email me at *****or text or call me***** thanks my name is brandon

Sent from my BLU DASH 5.0 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey I could use some different liquid I have some I don't like at all I would be up for trade possibly what kind do u got and what do u like u could email me at *****or text or call me***** thanks my name is brandon

Hey Brandon. Had to remove your email and phone #, per the rules of the trading post section. You guys can use the "conversation" link to chat in private :)

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Shot ya a email bro.

VU Sponsors