Become a Patron!

PIF stuff

Mroutlaw

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have a few things that I don't use. Hopefully someone else can use them.

Aspire Nautilus with 3 new, packaged heads

Swirl fish v2 clone rda (good rda but I'm not a cloud chaser) - This was only used for a video, so I took less than 15 vapes off it. Still have the box and all parts.

Freakshow RDA. (lime green) with chuff cap - GONE

Ehpro Kayfun Lite plus. have box, all extra parts and it has a brand new small plastic tank section. (i have the full plastic tank and metal tank too) - Gone

Marquis clone rda from tobeco. Still have box and all parts. - GONE

tobeco coiling jig - GONE

Spook Sauce from good life vapor. 6mg strength. 30 ml bottle missing maybe 1/2ml - 1 ml at most (bottle is marked 12mg but its only 6. they sent me a 12 by accident so they sent me another 0 mg to combine and make 6)

Spook Sauce from good life vapor 6mg stregth, full 30ml bottle (marked 0mg but its 6mg) GONE

Apple Jax from yeti vape, 30 ml bottle, 6mg nic. Dripped about 2 times from it so its a full bottle

I WOULD PREFER THIS TO GO TO NEWER VAPERS WHO HAVENT HAD A CHANCE TO GET MUCH STUFF YET

Last edited:

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very generous offer @Mroutlaw. I hope they go to someone who is truly in need. Bravo sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I would be interested in the "Ehpro Kayfun Lite plus. have box, all extra parts and it has a brand new small plastic tank section. (i have the full plastic tank and metal tank too)". I bought a Fogger V6.0 but the negative posts broke. Interested in trying something single coil and sturdier.

bgaulding

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a few things that I don't use. Hopefully someone else can use them.

Aspire Nautilus with 3 new, packaged heads

Swirl fish v2 clone rda (good rda but I'm not a cloud chaser) - This was only used for a video, so I took less than 15 vapes off it. Still have the box and all parts.

Freakshow RDA. (lime green) with chuff cap

Ehpro Kayfun Lite plus. have box, all extra parts and it has a brand new small plastic tank section. (i have the full plastic tank and metal tank too)

Marquis clone rda from tobeco. Still have box and all parts.

tobeco coiling jig

Spook Sauce from good life vapor. 6mg strength. 30 ml bottle missing maybe 1/2ml - 1 ml at most (bottle is marked 12mg but its only 6. they sent me a 12 by accident so they sent me another 0 mg to combine and make 6)

Spook Sauce from good life vapor 6mg stregth, full 30ml bottle (marked 0mg but its 6mg)

Apple Jax from yeti vape, 30 ml bottle, 6mg nic. Dripped about 2 times from it so its a full bottle

I'd like the Nautilus & the Freakshow if possible. It's a really nice offer, thanks!

If I have 2 pick one it would be the Nautilus.

Last edited:

Cmd.Gio.420

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would be interested in the freakshow rda or the coiling jig.. i wanna learn how to build my own coils but havent got around to buy a rda rebuild set yet,ran out of money lol.. Just started vaping about 6 months ago & I enjoy every second of it,anything is better than a cigarette lol

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Marquis clone would have a good home here. Honestly tho, if someone else asks for it and NEED it go with them. I have several rda's and don't NEED it but I sure do want it. Thanks for the pif....

Lit&LeftBurning

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I could really use any of that juice and one of the RDAs; i only had two to begin with and i cant seem to find them. Thanks for being so generous. it really helps!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Very generous and a great investment in good Karma as well!

Me, I still want a Pony:D

VapnCrazn

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Marquis clone rda and a bottle of the Spook Sauce would be great. I don't have an rda yet and would love to have one. I've never tried the Spook Sauce but I just looked it up and it sounds yummy!

Thanks for being so generous

cr1d3r

Member For 4 Years
I seen someone asked about it already, but it doesn't say its gone, do you still have the swirl fish?

Mroutlaw

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I still have a bottle of Spook sauce, a bottle of Apple Jax, the swirlfish v2 clone,and I am adding in a Troll Rda with chuff cap. I would prefer to give this stuff to newer vapers who are just transitioning from smaller mods. Please don't ask for everything and certainly don't ask if you have been vaping for 3 years and own every mod and rda on the plant.

Last edited:

cr1d3r

Member For 4 Years
I wouldn't mind having the Swirlfish/the Troll, I'm a few months into dripping and I ended up losing my only rda on side of the other day. :( I really love dripping though and help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, and it is really generous on your part!

Mroutlaw

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I wouldn't mind having the Swirlfish/the Troll, I'm a few months into dripping and I ended up losing my only rda on side of the other day. :( I really love dripping though and help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, and it is really generous on your part!

To be fair to others, I'll send you one of them, just DM me your address and which one you want.

Seven1SixJC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is it possible to get the Apple Jax and the Troll RDA? Or one or the other would be great, please let me know, thank you!

I would like the swirl fish. I just upgraded from the Kangertech mini pro tank 2. With just a little skinny battery to the Tesla with aspire mini nautilus.I still want more smoke. I've kind of played with vapes for about a year but just stopped smoking about 6 months ago. The Tesla and Nautilus is all I have

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im new to vaping if the troll is still available id love to be its proud owner please id really appreciate it

wjohnsonjr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would be very interested in the Troll but I don't want to bogart Otto... All fairness he was first! BTW Mroutlaw I really appreciate your kindness to everyone. You inspired me and the first spare I get I will post it. Good dude man!

Last edited:

Lit&LeftBurning

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I must have dropped my only working setup on the bus. I called the transit people but I live in Greeley so the chances of me getting it back are nill to squat. with that final kick in the ass I'm just about to dig through the apartment for change and go buy a pack of camels. I could really use any of the hardware you have up there to try and Frankenstein my way back into vaping, and it would definitely be appreciated. Hell, i have a little istick20 so that nautilus tank would help me wonderfully, at least until i can afford to get back into the sub-ohm club. o_O
regardless of wether or not you decide to donate it to me i wanna give you props for even setting this up and being generous. in my vape history ive been johnny appleseed, leaving vapes with friends all over the country, and while there are times (like now) where i think about all the wonderful, expensive things i bought and how i wish i were a little less generous with them, but for the most part i hope that the folks with my gear (given, stolen, whatever) are making use of it and not killing themselves with phillip morris or rj wreynolds.
Keep up the good fight!

Last edited:

wjohnsonjr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey there Mroutlaw you really inspired me. This is my second day on the site. After asking for the Troll I thought I would rather give. Will be shipping out a SS SMPL mech to someone in need on another thread. I have to say it feels really good. If you can ask then you can give. Thanks again Mroutlaw!

somethingpunny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am brand new to the RDA community and I am interested in the swirl fish if it's still available. If not I appreciate the fact that there are kind people like yourself out there.

Stay Awesome \m/

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi Mroutlaw! Being fairly new to "The Scene", I could use either of the RDAs if you still have one available. I have a Vista Vapors 900 mAh stick mod, an ARO 1300mAh VV stick mod, and an Innokin iTaste MVP 20W mod. If either RDA can be used on any of these, it would be greatly appreciated. Right now I am using an Aspire ET-S glassomizer. I am interested in learning to build coils, and have just recently started to learn to make my own juices.

Thanks!
CC

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I don't need any of these but I do help out a lady who has a husband who does not support vaping. She could really use the Nautilus. If you are willing to give it to her I can PM you her name and address.

VU Sponsors