Become a Patron!

Pizza Dave Reviews - The C-II kit by Vaptio

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is Pizza Dave Reviews, and today I am going to introduce you to a hefty stick mod on the market, the C-II by Vaptio. This device was sent to me by Vaptio for review.

f2b3d14ae01461ff90fed3fe13db9dd5.jpg

First Impressions – what’s in the box?

First off, wow, this thing is hefty. The C-II out of the box screams POWER. It feels solid in the hand, and has a rubbery finish similar to how Asmodus does some of their mods. If feels great, and looks amazing. Like every other Vaptio product I have reviewed, it feels well built and not half-assed. This C-II kit comes complete with a spare KTR coil, charging cord, well written manual, all nicely packaged in typical Vaptio fashion.

Nice feel in the hand for sure – thanks to rubberized coating and the mode size

4b5e3cdbb4181910dbd0e167abbe42eb.jpg

Mod Review

The C-II does not disappoint. I have owned a few stick mods over the years. The closes thing this compares to is a Smok V-8 stick (haven’t tried the prince yet). 5 clicks on, indicated by a well-lit LED button, and away you go. It ramps up very fast with the C-II tank, and works well with RDAs as well. I put a .15 ohm built RDA on top and was pleasantly surprised at the vape I got from it. However, the power is more in that 70-80W range (compared it with a regulated mod at that power) than the 100W that it claims it will do at .15 ohms, but it did vape really really good. I tried to vape a Smok stick with RDAs, and felt it’s performance was lack luster compared to this, so I give Vaptio a win for versatility to other tanks or RDAS. The mod also has all the protections that we have come accustomed to with regulated devices such as short circuit, low voltage, 10s vape time, and it automatically stops charging when it reaches 100%. It does have an auto off function, so it powers down after a while (but I couldn’t find the exact time it does this). This stick really shines as a kit with the C-II tank which I will get to next.

64a03654c99ae0e99f7b9acf4a52e583.jpg

Size comparison to Minkin V2
3e7fde65e66409d2db0b39ea5d794fb6.jpg

Mod w/ Oumier VLS rda – super compact dripper for anyone wanting that

b33782993fe8d061546ad027ab775c9b.jpg

Tank Review

The C-II tank is an excellent subohm tank. It has many different coils offer by Vaptio, but I am unsure if it is compatible with other brands. That is a bit of a con, since I like to buy coils locally rather than online, and nobody sells Vaptio here yet. However, coil life is great, so it doesn’t need coils weekly like the Smok Stick required when I used to use it a lot. The flavor from the tanks is very good. I ran it on the C-II stick mod, as well as my Minkin at 55 watts. It ramps up fast, and the flavor is excellent. I never experienced any leaking at all, which is a huge plus for a sub ohm tank. Coils are either screwed in like conventional, but some Vaptio coils simply press in and are held in place once the tank is assembled. The tank has a lot of air flow, but it can be turned down to the user’s preference. I liked it best wide open, which produced a nice dense cloud of vapor. The C-II is a perfect match for the C-II stick as they both have the same rubberized coating. It has knurling on the air flow control, as well as the top cap, which combined with the coating make adjustments and cap removal just awesome. This tank, like many Vaptio subohm tanks has a ring on top which helps seal it off. Push your fill bottle or dropper past the ring, and fill until it reaches the ring. The helps seal the tank when it is on the side or floating around in a pocket or purse because it doesn’t have to rely only on O-rings around the coil and top of the tank. I laid it on its side over night and no leaking occurred.

7f7b3f1b154b6c7d362c8635e29e9c8e.jpg

Picture of how to fill past that top seal.
ba40bfc923c3cef8789423c226cb0023.jpg

Final Thoughts

If you have kicked around the idea of getting a stick style mod, this is definitely a good one. It's built for an intermediate vaper, but also is great for a beginner or advanced vaper. It's highly portable and holds a great charge with the 3000 mah built in battery. This impressed me a lot and I will continue to use it into the future.

The C-II can be found on Vaptio.com for $41.50, which makes it a bit more expensive than a Stick Prince, but with Vaptio quality, I would choose this over Smok every time!

Thank you all for reading this review. This has been delivered by Pizza Dave – real reviews with no extra toppings

3cc6ea67ba61deda919d65e16352e6c3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors