Become a Patron!

Plain cheesecake?

Nameitman

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Anyone have suggestions for a cheesecake with no fruit flavor added to it? I've been on the hunt to to little while thinking I might have to just start diying and make it along with a plain vanilla custard I do non why companies so rarely make them without fruit.

Nameitman

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Anybody? Know I can't be the only one who doesn't like fruit on top of their cheesecake

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Anybody? Know I can't be the only one who doesn't like fruit on top of their cheesecake

You're not. I prefer mine plain, too. But I don't know of any premade juice to recommend. Sorry!

Nameitman

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I
You're not. I prefer mine plain, too. But I don't know of any premade juice to recommend. Sorry!
It's all good guess I'll have to wait til I start diying just not sure that I ready to make that plunge so many flavors and vg/pg decisions on making I'm always a little weary about ordering online

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I

It's all good guess I'll have to wait til I start diying just not sure that I ready to make that plunge so many flavors and vg/pg decisions on making I'm always a little weary about ordering online

As long as you order from a reputable online store, you should be fine. Look up some DIY recipes first so you have some idea which flavors to get. I get my stuff from either myfreedomsmokes.com or www.bullcityflavors.com but there are several others people have used with success. I was leery about making my own juice, too, but it's not all that difficult. :)

Nameitman

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
As long as you order from a reputable online store, you should be fine. Look up some DIY recipes first so you have some idea which flavors to get. I get my stuff from either myfreedomsmokes.com or www.bullcityflavors.com but there are several others people have used with success. I was leery about making my own juice, too, but it's not all that difficult. :)

Cool I'll check them out and see what they're like was thinking about wizardlabs by they seen seen little high

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I

It's an unwritten law that all diy cheesecake have fruit on top. Thought you should know. We don't want any diy rule breakers here.

Just kidding.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I

Just do it, you won't regret it. Most people scare themselves away by overthinking it. I was one of those, and I'm glad I got over it, DIY is a lot of fun, and can save you a bunch of money.

Nameitman

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's an unwritten law that all diy cheesecake have fruit on top. Thought you should know. We don't want any diy rule breakers here.

Just kidding.

Lol starting to wonder if there's a reason all cheesecakes have fruit flavors maybe no one has a true cheesecake flavor so they add fruit to cover it up?

Nameitman

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just do it, you won't regret it. Most people scare themselves away by overthinking it. I was one of those, and I'm glad I got over it, DIY is a lot of fun, and can save you a bunch of money.
I think I will just have to decide who I want to buy from.

Nameitman

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hic has a recipe for plain cheesecake in the recipe section.
As good as that would probably be think I'd want a premade flavor rather than making my own maybe if the flavorart site had USD and was shipped from the USA their support says it is but Google search says Canada?

BKTOAD

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can buy flavourart from USA vendors.

Nicotine River
Bull City Flavors
E cig express
My freedom smokes

To name a few.

And HIC's cheesecake is delicious. Get your diy stuff and make it!

VU Sponsors