Become a Patron!

Plastic ejuice bottles are sweating juice!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I've got a few plastic juice bottles that are sweating juice. What the heck is going on with that? I can easily transfer to glass, but what's with the sweating...from the bottom it appears.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Toss em' If you have it already, use the glass, if you keep the juices in the frig, condensation, if not, leaking from the tops, no other cause I can think of.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It depends on the type of "plastic", if they will weep.

The low density poly, that is soft and looks "frosted" (as in not crystal clear and stiff) tends to weep.
The stiffer, clear as glass stuff, tends to never weep, but will crack with repeated re-use.

Long term storage is better off in glass.

I use 30 mil, unicorns, of the gorilla persuasion, for daily use. My 120's I mix in are recycles bottles from Northland. I like the bottles and twist caps on them. Besides I like their 555 and Loopies.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yet another gorilla reference that cracks me up. Yes, I get it, but this gorilla sure is a random gorilla.
Actually, they make bottles. A little gorilla at the bottom portion of the bottle. ;)

Got mine from nicotine river. :p

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Actually, they make bottles. A little gorilla at the bottom portion of the bottle. ;)

Got mine from nicotine river. :p
Well that makes total sense. Gorillas live in the wild (natural habitat), there are rivers there, so hey... sold at Nicotine River! It all comes full circle.
frantic.gif

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Sounds like a bad seam to me.

Bingo! That's it. The leaking/sweating is coming from the bottom seal! I wonder if not shaking it enough has something to do with it since I'm at high nic 18-30 (30 to add to my vanilla bean which is low nic...some with no nic at all. Dunno how I did that.)

But yeah. I'll order some clear bottles for my mixed ejuices. Amber I'll leave for the nic. Color coded, ya know. Thanks Sweetie!

PreparationHero

I drink and I know things
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Well that makes total sense. Gorillas live in the wild (natural habitat), there are rivers there, so hey... sold at Nicotine River! It all comes full circle.
frantic.gif
And then a child reaches for the bottle and the bottle is shot.

We miss you harambe.

VU Sponsors