Please close

Status
Not open for further replies.

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a silver Pharoah RTA in like-new condition. It's only had 1 build in it and 2 tanks ran through it. I've got the box and everything that came with it, and it hasn't left my bedroom since it was opened. The only thing ever removed from the box is the RTA itself. I even have the receipt from my local vape shop in the box (just what I do with all my stuff). I can post pics later, but what are you wanting to pay?

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I've got a silver Pharoah RTA in like-new condition. It's only had 1 build in it and 2 tanks ran through it. I've got the box and everything that came with it, and it hasn't left my bedroom since it was opened. The only thing ever removed from the box is the RTA itself. I even have the receipt from my local vape shop in the box (just what I do with all my stuff). I can post pics later, but what are you wanting to pay?

What's your price with shipping?

hdtech712

Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a black one with the box and all it comes with. What would you have to trade?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0

I bought a new one so if the trade falls through the post is done.

Thanks

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
14   0   1
Sorry to thread jack...but are either of you willing to sell a pharoah rta? And for what price? I messed up and could have gotten one from a local shop for $20 and when I came back to buy it....it was gone

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0