Become a Patron!

Please help in Michigan!

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Please, read this photo. Contact our governor, our Senator, and our house representative. Spread this picture around so everyone can see it! Even if you don't live in Michigan, call them anyway! Tell them how ignorant and careless this is.
They are taking away our freedom of choice. Taking away our safer alternative. This isn't a free America if they start banning our safer alternatives around the country.
c0fc6435287f13d27d8e0fc390bd9ce4.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I would think bcf will still work. Its technically not a vape site. Purchase the products that say nothing about vape. They r just food grade flavorings

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I would think bcf will still work. Its technically not a vape site. Purchase the products that say nothing about vape. They r just food grade flavorings

Doesn't address the core issue of Government overreach. Don't think for a second they will not go after DIY next.

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The only way to try and fight this, is to make our voices heard. I sent my governor and her cronies an email from the link provided in my picture telling them just how I feel. We are screaming at them, we are the voters and the citizens, and they are not hearing us. We need to make more noise! Call them, email them, Facebook governor whitmer, hit her on her Instagram and Twitter. All the links and phone numbers are in the picture I provided.

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I realize that. Its all bs. A handful of people supposedly die from vape and they declare war. While stink sticks kill more every hour of every day.
It's because of the kids! Think of the children! That's what they are screaming. Our delicious fruity flavors are enticing the children to vape. So ban them. But let's forget about the fruit flavored burning tobacco products. Those don't kill people. The sale from those are what help elect our very smart government officials.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
It's because of the kids! Think of the children! That's what they are screaming. Our delicious fruity flavors are enticing the children to vape. So ban them. But let's forget about the fruit flavored burning tobacco products. Those don't kill people. The sale from those are what help elect our very smart government officials.

But if kids really wanted to vape something, they would vape unflavored!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

I have a. Idea.... gov stays the fuk outa how i parent my kids. I know vaping looks kool to my 13 yr old, . Bu i tell him no damn way. Not till he is of legal age to purchase it. And i hzve a lock on mg vape storage cabinet.

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Aside from telling people to write to their reps or whatever, what is CASAA actually doing in all of this? Bans are coming down in state after state, and where are they and what are they doing to advocate? Does anyone know?
Sorry if I sound pissed off, but I am. NY is going for flavor bans. So I’m a bit angry.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They should be focused on the black market THC solutions. However, that would mean they are doing their job (gov). Instead, diverting attention to flavored e liquid. They are doing this because they cannot do their job. Latest FDA thoughts.
https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consu...-avoiding-********************-thc-containing
P.S. It's THC carts that's killing or providing lung issues. Stupid people are out there trying to catch a buzz.

type in:
Vaping Illnesses: Consumers can Help Protect Themselves by Avoiding Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)-Containing Vaping Products

Of course VU won't let the link go though.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
They should be focused on the black market THC solutions. However, that would mean they are doing their job (gov). Instead, diverting attention to flavored e liquid. They are doing this because they cannot do their job. Latest FDA thoughts.
https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consu...-avoiding-********************-thc-containing
P.S. It's THC carts that's killing or providing lung issues. Stupid people are out there trying to catch a buzz.

type in:
Vaping Illnesses: Consumers can Help Protect Themselves by Avoiding ******************** (THC)-Containing Vaping Products

Of course VU won't let the link go though.

Yes, but in NY they’re still mentioning “e-cigarettes” being harmful, which has nothing to do with black market stuff. They’re confusing the issue to rile up parents.
We need effective advocacy, maybe involving consumer and vendor groups, What’s being done now didnt stop these bans!!

VU Sponsors