Become a Patron!

Please HELP!!! VOOPOO DRAG 157w

Hi to all!

i would like to seek some advice regarding for my Voopoo Drag Resin 157w, the firebutton/switch not working.

so anybody got same situation.

please help us..

#vapesafeALL

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Do you have power going the screen? Is there a usb port? If there is, and you plug it in, does the display show anything?
So say you have no power at all and can't get anything to show on the screen.. mod is probably dead.
If you at least have a display but your mod will not fire, it is most likely that the small on off pin underneath the fire button is dirty and not making proper contact. Sometimes you can clean it with a slightly damp q-tip if you can get the outer case off and most often, you end up either replacing the mod or finding someone that can solder a new mini switch to the circuit board.
One of the things I like about my Segelei is that the power button is far away from the 510 connector and atomizer.. so if i get a leak, it is harder to get inside my mod.

Hype

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A friend of mine had the same issue , turns out it was juice had gummed up the contacts on the button , or the board if you will . He took it apart and blasted the crap out of it with automotive electronic contact cleaner . worked like a charm . Hope this helps ..

VU Sponsors