Become a Patron!

Please lend a helping hand

Hello everyone,

I had this posted in another section but received no response, I figured I would try here. :idea:

I'm looking to get "Organic Vanilla Cream - Nature's Flavors" into Canada. I have searched a few different websites but the shipping costs are outrageous!
1 site listed the shipping for $24.75 and 2nd site listed shipping for $36 both for a $15 item.

I was originally looking to purchase a 30 mL bottle from https://www.diyvaporsupply.com
However when I attempted to check out a dialogue appeared stating that they are not allowed to ship to this specific Canada.

Perhaps somebody is willing to lend a helping hand by shipping this item to me. I will cover all costs and happy compensate you for your time with a flavour of your choice from the site above.

Thanks a heap

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The problem with that is that it costs any of us just as much to send it to you. So basically, you're paying a member the price of item PLUS shipping to their state, then paying shipping from their state to Canada, which is about $25. You'd get this cheaper having them ship it to you directly.

VU Sponsors