Plume Veil Clone Ranking

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
With the exception of the Tobeco Magma....I prefer things made by Infinite. I have two Infinite Plume Veils

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
Sup guys, R2Beat checking in. Due to some circumstances I have a new account. I had a previous thread about the plume veil clones and since I can't update that anymore, here's the new one.

I got lazy and took the pictures of the 4 different clones together. I will be getting 3 more clones by the end of next week (delivery issues).

The order throughout the album will be the same. Infinite, Infinite, Tobeco, Sentic, Seedtech. That is also the ranking of quality and usability IMO. Pics : http://imgur.com/a/xqrl8

I didn't purchase the v1.0 Acerig because it just had too many problems.

Coming Soon
EhPro
V1.5 Acerig
STX
If you want me to check out some others just let me know.

1. Infinite Plume Veil

Brushed Stainless steel
Stainless steel deck
Brass 510
1.65mm post holes
v1.2 Logo
Purchase price : $56.95 for 2

Infinite knocked it out of the park with this one. Quality is almost perfect. Screws work perfectly and screw holes are perfect as well. The side negative air holes line up without any issues. Some people might find the o-ring tolerance to be way too tight. Just put a smaller o-ring on the deck and it'll be fine. The brass 510 connection tarnishing might almost be a con. So far I've had no issues with using it.

2. Tobeco Plume Veil

Polished Stainless steel
Gold plated deck
Gold plated 510 (not sure what's underneath, I'll check when I get my dremel back)
1.5mm post holes
v1.0 Logo
Purchase price : $14.99

Tobeco comes in at second in quality and usability. Some people may dislike the polished ss sleeves. I'm one of those people. Before I received the infinite, the Tobeco deck was my main go to one. I used it with the seedtech brushed ss cap and sleep. Gold Plating started flaking off after about 10-15 days use. Screws and screw holes were so-so. If you're on a lower budget this works out great.

3. Sentic Plume Veil

White Coating over Stainless Steel (Sentic has more color options like red, blue, etc)
Stainless Steel deck
Copper 510
1.2mm post holes
v1.0 Logo
Purchase Price : $27.99

If the Sentic hadn't broken down after about a weeks use, this would have been a close second to the Infinite. I ended up stripping 2 of the screw holes, one positive and one negative, in 7-9 days. If you handle and build carefully you wont strip them. Also don't use smaller gauge wires. Those thick wires can strip the screw holes if you tighten them down too hard.

Some people might dislike the small post holes. I don't recommend drilling it out any bigger or else you'll mess up the screw holes. Others might dislike the copper 510 because of the cleaning required after tarnishing. If you're a plume veil freak and want those colors, this isn't a bad option. Just be careful screwing down your coils.

4. Seedtech Plume Veil

Brushed stainless steel
Gold plated deck
Gold plated 510
1.4mm post holes
Purchase Price : $19.98

I don't recommend people buy this at all. They give you 2 different sized screws and both of them have bad fits. I ended up stripping the philips head part of the smaller screws in a day or two. Gold plating flakes off fast, negative post airholes don't line up, delrin connecter was crooked, and screw holes strip easily. Just bad bad bad. Save your money and don't buy this garbage.

I just picked up a Copper Sentic *Vume Bell* aka Plume Veil on Ebay for $14.00 I LOVE IT

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sup guys, R2Beat checking in. Due to some circumstances I have a new account. I had a previous thread about the plume veil clones and since I can't update that anymore, here's the new one.

I got lazy and took the pictures of the 4 different clones together. I will be getting 3 more clones by the end of next week (delivery issues).

The order throughout the album will be the same. Infinite, Infinite, Tobeco, Sentic, Seedtech. That is also the ranking of quality and usability IMO. Pics : http://imgur.com/a/xqrl8

Coming Soon
EhPro
V1.5 Acerig
STX

1. Infinite Plume Veil

Brushed Stainless steel
Stainless steel deck
Brass 510
1.65mm post holes
v1.2 Logo

Infinite knocked it out of the park with this one. Quality is almost perfect. Screws work perfectly and screw holes are perfect as well. The side negative air holes line up without any issues. Some people might find the o-ring tolerance to be way too tight. Just put a smaller o-ring on the deck and it'll be fine. The brass 510 connection tarnishing might almost be a con. So far I've had no issues with using it.

2. Tobeco Plume Veil

Polished Stainless steel
Gold plated deck
Gold plated 510 (not sure what's underneath, I'll check when I get my dremel back)
1.5mm post holes
v1.0 Logo

Tobeco comes in at second in quality and usability. Some people may dislike the polished ss sleeves. I'm one of those people. Before I received the infinite, the Tobeco deck was my main go to one. I used it with the seedtech brushed ss cap and sleep. Gold Plating started flaking off after about 10-15 days use. Screws and screw holes were so-so. If you're on a lower budget this works out great.

3. Sentic Plume Veil

White Coating over Stainless Steel (Sentic has more color options like red, blue, etc)
Stainless Steel deck
Copper 510
1.2mm post holes
v1.0 Logo

If the Sentic hadn't broken down after about a weeks use, this would have been a close second to the Infinite. I ended up stripping 2 of the screw holes, one positive and one negative, in 7-9 days. If you handle and build carefully you wont strip them. Also don't use smaller gauge wires. Those thick wires can strip the screw holes if you tighten them down too hard.

Some people might dislike the small post holes. I don't recommend drilling it out any bigger or else you'll mess up the screw holes. Others might dislike the copper 510 because of the cleaning required after tarnishing. If you're a plume veil freak and want those colors, this isn't a bad option. Just be careful screwing down your coils.

4. Seedtech Plume Veil

Brushed stainless steel
Gold plated deck
Gold plated 510
1.4mm post holes

I don't recommend people buy this at all. They give you 2 different sized screws and both of them have bad fits. I ended up stripping the philips head part of the smaller screws in a day or two. Gold plating flakes off fast, negative post airholes don't line up, delrin connecter was crooked, and screw holes strip easily. Just bad bad bad. Save your money and don't buy this garbage.

Man , wish you could do this with all RDA's , nice job.

QUOTE="franciscan, post: 136112, member: 8863"]With the exception of the Tobeco Magma....I prefer things made by Infinite. I have two Infinite Plume Veils
[/QUOTE]

If you like the Tobeco Magma the Infinite is considerably better.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks, I might do this with the veritas or some other really nice rda. After I finish my ultimate plume veil collection though.

Well , it can't be cost effective but if you fall in love with a particular rda it's certainly appreciated. The Veritas only has i believe three producers of the clone . Anyway thanks for taking the time to do this stuff.

Kemosabe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Coming Soon
EhPro
V1.5 Acerig
STX

1. Infinite Plume Veil

Brushed Stainless steel
Stainless steel deck
Brass 510
1.65mm post holes
v1.2 Logo

2. Tobeco Plume Veil

Polished Stainless steel
Gold plated deck
1.5mm post holes
v1.0 Logo

3. Sentic Plume Veil

Stainless Steel deck
Copper 510
1.2mm post holes
v1.0 Logo

4. Seedtech Plume Veil

Brushed stainless steel
Gold plated deck
Gold plated 510
1.4mm post holes

thank you for this. i have been wondering how tobeco stacked up to infinite on the plume veils.
i see a good price at vaperoyalty...anyone order from them before?

VU Sponsors