Become a Patron!

Pocket Check!

Pav

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So we have a hand check, why not a pocket/purse/murse check here? NOT INCLUDING VAPE GEAR lol. I am the kind of bloke that has a bit of edc(every day carry). Including but not limited to on my person is: Knife ( one of the following, Spyderco Manix XL, Tenacious, Salt dragonfly), Multi-tool (Leatherman EOD), Cell Phone, Wallet, Flashlight (Surefire), Watch (Casio Saltwater), Pen (Shrade tacticool fountain pen), Notebook (Moleskine), Keys (with small crowbar and master skeleton keys), and last but not least a small pick set (Bogota trip, and Peterson half diamond combo torsion wrench). Thats it for me. Its light, quick and gets the job done. So how about all of you? Pics are not necessary but appreciated. Mine will come soon-ish.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So we have a hand check, why not a pocket/purse/murse check here? NOT INCLUDING VAPE GEAR lol. I am the kind of bloke that has a bit of edc(every day carry). Including but not limited to on my person is: Knife ( one of the following, Spyderco Manix XL, Tenacious, Salt dragonfly), Multi-tool (Leatherman EOD), Cell Phone, Wallet, Flashlight (Surefire), Watch (Casio Saltwater), Pen (Shrade tacticool fountain pen), Notebook (Moleskine), Keys (with small crowbar and master skeleton keys), and last but not least a small pick set (Bogota trip, and Peterson half diamond combo torsion wrench). Thats it for me. Its light, quick and gets the job done. So how about all of you? Pics are not necessary but appreciated. Mine will come soon-ish.

You got to be shittin me man , the most heavily stocked nuclear fallout shelters don't have that much shit in them . Jesus man.

Pav

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You got to be shittin me man , the most heavily stocked nuclear fallout shelters don't have that much shit in them . Jesus man.
If Im in the mood a small fixed blade to accompany the folder, sweater if not already worn, and a paperclip with bubble gum. Thoes last two alone are above and beyond McGuyver.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If Im in the mood a small fixed blade to accompany the folder, sweater if not already worn, and a paperclip with bubble gum. Thoes last two alone are above and beyond McGuyver.

Good call with the additional fixed blade , i never leave home without it actually , one of the first things i equip myself with before i even bother with my socks ,tie and dress shoes .

Always a good idea to carry a full array of the the necessary survival items while at work , some of those 9-5 days can be a bitch for sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pav

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey something is better than nothing.

Yes , very good point my friend , two quarters , three pennies as some lint always seems to impress that special lady .

Reactions: Pav

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Pav my friend, don't worry about the lack of responses tonight , wait till tomorrow as i know there are more than a few that carry heavy weaponry as standard fare . Don't be discouraged pal.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And in case you didn't know , everything i said i am kidding around with you , i mean absolutely no disrespect and i am not making fun of you in a real way at all .

I am always kidding , i just flow with whatever pop's into my head and that happens way before i am able to think if it's the right thing to say or not so please DO NOT TAKE offense.

Pav

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pav my friend, don't worry about the lack of responses tonight , wait till tomorrow as i know there are more than a few that carry heavy weaponry as standard fare . Don't be discouraged pal.
And in case you didn't know , everything i said i am kidding around with you , i mean absolutely no disrespect and i am not making fun of you in a real way at all .

I am always kidding , i just flow with whatever pop's into my head and that happens way before i am able to think if it's the right thing to say or not so please DO NOT TAKE offense.
I know the late nights can be slow. Oh and I know you are. It takes a bit more to rustle jimmys.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
i have nothing in my pockets right now.. umm no pockets at all on me..
but by the end of the day today, i am sure i will have a lil something in my pockets.. err.. maybe.. :)

richardrpsgt

Member For 4 Years
Leatherman rebar with bit kit, mini mag lite LED, bottle opener key chain, leatherman micro and another bottle opener on said keychain and a crappy Gerber folder that I hate but can't seem to lose.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ALWAYS in my pockets:
Kershaw tonto folder (no serrations. Serrations are for pussies).
Gerber suspension muliti tool.
Keys
RFID safe wallet ( suck on that you credit card thieves!)
Money clip with cash
My cell phone
My APV.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Left front = 32 cents change
Right front = wee drawstring bag of Miraculous Medals of the Virgin Mary (that I hand out)
Left rear = wallet
Right rear = some reciepts

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Pockets- a little bit of lint
Purse- wallet, change, checkbooks, 2 cherry chapsticks and 1 lipstick, keys, sunglasses, old receipts. I don't know why I keep checkbooks in my bag, never use them. But at least I know where they are.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
you travel light for a lass! Impressive!

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Right jeans pocket: Cloupor T6 with EHPro Billow and Queen's Cake juice by 28 Days Vape.
Left jeans pocket: Samsung Galaxy S5

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
you travel light for a lass! Impressive!

I've heard that one before. I know some that take all their make-up, a can of hairspray and some extra nailpolish. Why??? Most of the time I don't even take my phone.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I've heard that one before. I know some that take all their make-up, a can of hairspray and some extra nailpolish. Why??? Most of the time I don't even take my phone.
My ex could kill with the sheer weight of her purse! I picked it up once when we first started seeing each other and said "Ehm....Zurich missing some gold?"

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The funny (sorta) bit was that at the very bottom...was her wee can of pepperspray....which would have served her well in the event she was accosted by a very patient and understanding crim.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My ex could kill with the sheer weight of her purse! I picked it up once when we first started seeing each other and said "Ehm....Zurich missing some gold?"
I think I was behind her at the store. Took her an hour to find correct change in all that stuff.

jackssurvival

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My wife calls me pepper pockets I have a knife I forged from a rrailroad spike a 9mm spare mag mag stick led flashlight sog multitool paracord wallet empty as it usually is after leaving the vape shop keys 53 cents 120.ml juice four batteries anego case with two rdas cotton scissors wire screwdriver plus I keep a fully stocked bob behind the seat of my ranger ....I live in the mountains always prepared

Pav

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today I had to run light, it was bravos friday (thoes in the usmc know what bravos be lol) Therefor loss of picks, but managed to get a fortress padlock open with two paperclips. SUCK IT MCGUYVER!

Byter

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Standard carry -
Right front - Cash, Victorinox Midnight, Mini Griptillian
Left front - Wallet, business cards in case, iPhone 6
Rear - Whatever I'm gonna throw away.

The light and screwdrivers on the little midnight are incredibly handy. And you could shave with the Griptillian. Nice lock mech.

Pav

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love the mini grips, hate the price tag. Any cpm steel or even a vg10 suffices. In my honest opinion. Given the lock is proven.

Byter

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, pricey. It was a gift from my wife. And I don't lose or break them so I guess it makes as much sense as spending that money on a good mod. Actually, the Knives will last longer!

Byter

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
By the way, your Syderco is a great knife! I wouldn't mind adding one of those to my collection one day.

jackssurvival

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I can't afford good knives so I started making my own .tn has no restrictions on knives so i carry a decent sized fixed blade that I hand forged heat treated and she holds an edge I'm a butcher by trade and an ex military survivaist fanatic

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Shirt pocket. APV and cell phone.
Right front pants pocket, keys, remote starter, change and small pocket knife.
Left front pants pocket. Small stash of pills. Can also include a spare head or two and an extra battery if I am out for the evening and stealth vaping.
Right rear pocket. Wallet and comb.
Left rear pocket. Checkbook.

Jacket or coat pockets? Could be ANYTHING!

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Phone/GPS/Camera/MusicLibrary/Timepiece/Information retrieval device, Leatherman Charge Ti (Pliers, scissors, screwdrivers, wire cutter, bottle opener, blades, file), House keys w/ Leatherman Style CS and LED Lenser small flashlight, Car keys if I'm driving, Flashlight (18650 powered also known as second spare), a spare 18650 battery, wallet, coins, plus a little.

I should admit that I lie. All of this except Wallet, coins & keys ride on my belt. All of my belts are gun belts so my kit is not burdensome.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow, awesome , you see Pav , plenty of members carry the essentials , glad your thread took off.

Eurow

Member For 4 Years
My daily pocket check:

6f187b93d3a9451e34338f14c06b5198.jpg

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Did or did I not say that my jacket/coat pockets could hold ANYTHING?

Up to and INCLUDING a Springfield Armory 1911 .45 ACP?

Oops, I forgot to add that..........

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Pocket pistols like the Kel-Tec and the Ruger, are for pockets.

Something like a 4566 Smith and Wesson or a XD-45 are ment to ride in an IWB holster.

;)

At least mine do.

I hate when my handguns flop around in a pocket. :oops:

rjmara

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Did or did I not say that my jacket/coat pockets could hold ANYTHING?

Up to and INCLUDING a Springfield Armory 1911 .45 ACP?

Oops, I forgot to add that..........
I knew I like you Uncle!
I have the Springfield Mil-Spec 1911,and several other springers also.main carry is my XDS 45. Oh yeah also a wallet, lint ,keys,and $3.00

angus67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
crappy 4" blade I cant lose. I lose any other knife instantly.
keys
receipts
wallet with some foldin'money
and some jinglin' money to let people know im behind them.
And a empty wallet for the crims when Im on the town

VU Sponsors