Become a Patron!

Poll for new sub tank

Your choice and why?

• Total voters

vapingunknown

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm looking for a back up tank to my Cleito. I Really like my Cleito I've been using for a little over a month. I bought a protank 4 but it doesn't hold a candle to the Cleito. So I'm looking for a back up tank/change up tank. I've been ready a bunch and narrowed it down to the choices above. So now I am doing my homework and looking for some opinions. If you have a different tank that you'd suggest feel free to, I just ask that you vote and give a reason for your vote before suggesting.

Stedke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I personally don't own the tfv8, but have used one multiple times and hear people all the time raging about them, great flavor and cloud production. If your mod is capable of high wattage this thing cranks. I like the option for pre made coils with cotton or the ability to build from scratch and at a reasonable price.

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Actually the new Cleito 120 is what interests me. Someone I know who is in the business said it adds a lot to the regular Cleito both clouds and flavor.

The full sized tfv4 is worthwhile if you don't have power for tfv8 or prefer not to use it. I prefer the quad Clapton coils on tfv4, and octo Clapton supposed to be better yet.

I own a tfv4, not a tfv8, but have vaped someone else's tfv8.

I thought tfv4 micro was meh, so I am cautious about tfv8 baby, but maybe not fair comparison.

Stedke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Does anyone at your local B&M personally own any of the listed above tanks? Maybe they could give you some personal insight on each, still a personal preference but should be able to report any flaws. I personally own the Alpha ohmega bft and love that thing, but it is a 30mm. They may make smaller versions of it though.

I am new to vaping but i have purchased several tanks already for one reason or another and the Cleito by far is my favorite.

vapingunknown

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've read the tfv8 is a hog juice and uses really high wattage. That's why I was interested in the baby beast. From my understanding it has good coils for lower wattage. I'm not really interested in the high wattage vape. I'm using the .2 coil at the lowest wattage for it (55w). I tried higher but didn't like it.

vapingunknown

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone else use the axiom or super tank mini? How much difference is the super tank mini and the Cleito? They look very very similar lol

chuckpie85

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Super tank mini has become my go to tank simple design and ultra versatile. This thing takes Atlantis coils so you can find many different variations of coils to use in it and you get some great flavor.

Dao'ith

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've read the tfv8 is a hog juice and uses really high wattage. That's why I was interested in the baby beast. From my understanding it has good coils for lower wattage. I'm not really interested in the high wattage vape. I'm using the .2 coil at the lowest wattage for it (55w). I tried higher but didn't like it.

The TFV8 does suck juice down. Specs say it holds 6ml, but it doesn't last long. I mainly use mine at home because it's not very practical for taking to work.

vapingunknown

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does anyone have experience with the baby beast? I'm not interested in the tfv8. Just the baby beast lol

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
pretty much any smok tank. the TFV4 or TFV4 mini if under 100 watts. if you have a device that can do 150 watts the TFV8 or TFV8 baby beast.
IMO smok has the best tanks for premade coils. The clieto is pretty nice to you have

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does anyone have experience with the baby beast? I'm not interested in the tfv8. Just the baby beast lol
I have 3 of the Smok Baby Beasts and I can say I don't care for them near as much as I do the TFV4 MICRO with the .3 CLP2 coils.
The Baby Beast with the baby T8 .15 doesn't provide shit for me for lifespan.
With the baby Q2 .4 it is a bit longer lasting and more flavor but still no where near the TFV4 Micro with the .3 CLP2 coils.
I get between 3 and 8 days (tops) from coils normally with ANY tanks but the TFV4 Micro with the .3 CLP2 coils provide more than 2 weeks.
My juice IS indeed 80% of the reason behind this but over 2 weeks compared to even 8 days at best....speaks for its self.
Adding in the flavor production and I've not found better.
I know not everyone likes it but for me personally, it is top of my list for all the reasons mentioned.

I run the TFV4 Micro with the .3 CLP2 coils at 60 watts
The Baby Beast with baby T8 .15 at 65 watts
The Baby Beast with .4 at 45-55 watts
I've ran them from the lowest to the highest settings and these were what produced the best overall for me personally with my high percentage of super sweet flavor.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Super tank mini has become my go to tank simple design and ultra versatile. This thing takes Atlantis coils so you can find many different variations of coils to use in it and you get some great flavor.
+1

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I voted for the Super Tank Mini, great little tank that gets even better with the CoilArt, Triton clapton or SS coils. There is a lot of coil option for the Super tank, probably the most of any tank out there. I also have the Super Tank 25mm which vapes the same, just bigger to hold more juice. The 25mm is also easier to take apart to change coils because the airflow locks, not like the mini that keeps spinning so you usually have to use a allen wrench through the airhole to take it apart to change coils.

I have to second @Paratech recommendation of the TFV4 Micro, great tank with more airflow than the Super Tank. You get a lot with the TFV4 Micro, I stole some specs to list them below:

Product Features Features:
  • 22mm Diameter
  • 2.5ml Base Capacity
    • 3.5ml XL Tank Extension
    • 5.0ml XXL Tank Extension
  • Quad Adjustable Airflow
  • Top Refill System
    • Hinge and Fill
  • Micro TFV4 Coil Structures
    • Micro CLP2 (Pre-Installed)
      • 30 to 60W
      • Patented Fused Clapton Dual Core
      • 0.3 ohms
    • Micro MTL
      • 15 to 30W
      • Single Clapton Coil
      • Low Wattage for Cool Vapor
      • 1.8 ohms
    • Micro RCA
      • Single Clapton Rebuildable Base
      • Prebuilt to 0.62 ohms
  • 510 RDA Drip Tip
    • V Shaped Airflow Channel

Cl4wHammer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Try Joyetech Ultimo. AMAZING tank! Claptons are some of the best coils ive tried both in taste/clouds.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I have both the Cleito and Baby Beast and I love the heck out the BB. The Clieto sits on my back up mod on the shelf now. I've run both the Octuple and Q2 coils and both provide awesome flavor and clouds. I vape both between 45 and 60 watts. 51-55 w is my prime spot. The Cleito is one of the best sub tanks on the market and I can't say the BB is leaps and bounds ahead of the Clieto but, for me, it edges the Aspire tank.

I wan never a fan of the TFV4 series. Cloud production was good if vaped at high wattage, but flavor never hit it for me.

Have no experience with the other two listed so I can offer no opinion.

Frictionluvr

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Theirs not a 22mm sub ohm tank that can even compare to the baby beast...for flavor or cloud chuck-ability...I run the .15 ohm octuple coils on a old school sigelei 150 watt box at around 65 watts...its amazing

Justin89

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Can't believe the crown isn't in the poll:/ one of my go to tanks now is the crown ii with rafale ni200 coils. I have learned newer is not always better. I still love my Kennedy 22 (rda) and tfv4 along with original crown and the target tank with the .9 coils. I've gotten more into rebuildables but hey we all get lazy sometimes

subvapor

Member For 4 Years
The tfv8 is amazing for me. I keep my watts around 120 and sometimes go up to 200 watts. Anything under 110 watts is to cool and airy in my opinion but I enjoy a warm vape. Plus if you like building coils it comes with a rba coil head to.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

vapingunknown

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can't believe the crown isn't in the poll:/ one of my go to tanks now is the crown ii with rafale ni200 coils. I have learned newer is not always better. I still love my Kennedy 22 (rda) and tfv4 along with original crown and the target tank with the .9 coils. I've gotten more into rebuildables but hey we all get lazy sometimes

If I remember right isn't the crown a 24mm diameter?

vapingunknown

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The tfv8 is amazing for me. I keep my watts around 120 and sometimes go up to 200 watts. Anything under 110 watts is to cool and airy in my opinion but I enjoy a warm vape. Plus if you like building coils it comes with a rba coil head to.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

They is why higher than what I vape at. I'm using a 75w mod and my other is only 120w and I've never had it over 55w. That's why that tank wasn't on there lol

vapingunknown

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just to update the post. I found a couple tanks on clearance and ended up getting two lol the crown 2 and the super tank mini.

Nikodeemus

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I've tried many different tanks and just picked up a Smok Alien kit that came with the TFV8 Baby Beast tank. This tank rocks! Even the prebuilt coils produce huge tasty clouds and can handle wattages unheard of with other prebuilt coils. The only complaint I have is that it didn't include the optional RBA deck.

vapingunknown

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have one on the way as well. I'm just not into the higher watttages for some reason. I'd much rather stay around 50w give or take a few. Imho... none of my tanks are as good as the cleito lol but they are good tanks in their on way and I do enjoy them.

Shawn

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm looking for a back up tank to my Cleito. I Really like my Cleito I've been using for a little over a month. I bought a protank 4 but it doesn't hold a candle to the Cleito. So I'm looking for a back up tank/change up tank. I've been ready a bunch and narrowed it down to the choices above. So now I am doing my homework and looking for some opinions. If you have a different tank that you'd suggest feel free to, I just ask that you vote and give a reason for your vote before suggesting.

Ill Trade you a TFV4 for the protank you dont like..

VU Sponsors