Become a Patron!

Poll: What is you preferred atomizer?

What is your preferred topper?

• Sub ohm clearomizers

• Non sub ohm clearomizers (Areotank, Nautilus, etc..)

• Cartomizers

• Cig-a-likes

• Rebuildable Dripping Atomizers

• Rebuildable Tanks (Orchid, Lemo, Kayfun etc..)

• Genisis

Results are only viewable after voting.

Monotremata

Member For 4 Years
My Tobeco Derringer and my 3 Tobeco Kayfun 4s. No need for anything else at this point.. Kayfuns for out and about use, Derringer when I get home.

retic1959

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
1 The Rose V2
2 The Aqua V2
3 The Magma

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Magma, hands down. Single coil 0.09 ohms with Ni200, 470F and ~30w. Loooong ass drags, incredible flavor and this holds propably a good 1ml of juice. Fair amount of vapor, definetely not winning any cloud comps. But i get the most flavor out of my juice this way.

whitepony1986

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
1.darkhorse
2. darkhorse clone
3. doge with chuff

J Pope Paul

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Right now, I'm running my plume veil v1.5 base with the v2.5 top cap from FT with a TOBH chuff on top (not sure if it's actually a 2.5 in the real world, but in FT land it is...) with my trusty TOBH v1 as a backup. I have been using my derringer a lot, but it's currently in time out for peeing on my penny mod. For driving (and whenever I'm too lazy to drip) I use my Cthulhu RTA. My other RTA is a Kayfun clone... I don't think I'll ever use that thing again lol

immafool

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just can't believe how few people vape genisis attys.

if you ask me... this works in our (genny lovers) favor! no word of a lie, i picked up a 2nd origenny v2 for dirt cheap and authentic sat22s can be had for under 100$...

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
never thought much of the sat...the origenny would be interesting ...what I'd like to get is a BMG22 or a Pegasus or a calibre24

Mau

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Bouncing here to :
1 darang
2 mutation x v2
3 atomic

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met behulp van Tapatalk

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
1) Kayfun/Kayfun 4
2) Taifun GT 2 with mesh build
3) Aspire Nautilus BVC for prebuilt coils

raqball

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
1. Kayfun's
2. Hellfire dripper
3. Billet Bridge or Diver V2

chewedatty

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Fave' dripper, Madz Modz Reactor (v2) & been using one for a year.
Genesis is winning me over right now with a Fogatti t22 & mesh. Nothing else i've tried compares. I'll be buying more gennys.
Clearos & sub clearos....No thanks.

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Right now, the ones I prefer are my Kayfun Lite clone (for when I want to fill up and be good to go for the day) and my Veritas (using it right now). Can't wait for my next round of vape mail to get here, though (2 RDAs and 1 RBA). Shoulda been here by now, but USPS took it to the wrong state.

Barkt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Subtank Mini for my day to day travels and a Doge clone for dripping at home.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Voted clearomizer, subtank and rta

Kanger EVOD
Kanger EMOW
Kanger Protank 2
Kanger Protank 2 mini
Kanger Aerotank
Tobeco Kayfun lite plus
Taifun GT clone w/ GT v2 clone base
Kanger Subtank Nano (On the way to me)

Slurp812

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a Kayfun, and a Subtank Mini. The Mini is my primary, prebuilt coils are weird, and I switched to the rebuild-able deck.

BrattVapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well, I like my Doge X2 A LOT! Same build in my mutation x3 and the doge will outperform it in clouds, flavor... I'm still searching for a flavor RDA, thinking Freakshow Mini.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Flash e-vapor vs.
wow, you don't see the flash e-vapor mentioned very often....it had a reputation of being a great flavor atty, but setting the thing up always looked like a pain,but maybe once you get the hang of it it's no problem.

Aquaman

Member For 4 Years
wow, you don't see the flash e-vapor mentioned very often....it had a reputation of being a great flavor atty, but setting the thing up always looked like a pain,but maybe once you get the hang of it it's no problem.

Yes, it took me a while to figure out what works best but when I did the flavor is great!
And it NEVER LEAKS.

Mildred Studebaker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just can't believe how few people vape genisis attys.

We are still out here, and not going away.

zrckm8T.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
not a fan of the kraken...really interested in that MKII Origenny ....how's that....what else you got there...looks like an old aga-t2, and a rsst in the back....what's that between the two krakens....DID?

Last edited:

Steamin Demon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Currently digging the sigelei elite tank v1, which I used to replace my sub tank mini. Both are great tanks but the sig gives me the airflow I require.
And a bambino rda
Been using a vector for the last few days but still not sure if I'm nuts about it, liking it better after removing the screen.
Going to try a derringer next. Can't believe I have waited so long to get one!

Mildred Studebaker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
not a fan of the kraken...really interested in that MKII Origenny ....how's that....what else you got there...looks like an old aga-t2, and a rsst in the back....what's that between the two krakens....DID?

Well that Origenny is quite a little performer, even though it leaked a bit at times. I like it a lot. It's the Tobeco clone and for a clone it's not half bad. I like the smaller chamber. I coiled it for .8 ohm and it vapes pretty nicely. Yes, that's a DID on that Roller. It also vapes quite nicely and I'm pretty happy with it, but I don't much like the thumbscrews on the center post. With my arthritis they are a pain to mess with.

Valkyrie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
origenny v2, 3ml aromamizer, havent dripped since the eshot phoenix

heateris

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Aromamizer, Goliath V2, and velocity (clone).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I love my RDAs ... I own about ten. But it is my RTAs I carry around with me. My fav four ... bellus, haze, aromamizer and zephyrus 2 (just picked this up).

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I use a Mutation indulgence MT RTA and my wife uses a Smok tfv4.

robot zombie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm strictly an RDA vaper. I own 9 RDA's and will probably bring that number up after Christmas. Some of these newfangled RTA's have piqued my curiosity, though. I may pick up a Mutation X tank and/or Smok tfv4 and give those a whirl. I could see myself making good use of one of those.

My day-to-day RDA is the Snubnose. It's not my favorite, but something about the vape on it always keeps me coming back. There's just so much flavor and vapor to be had from something so tiny. It pairs nicely (looks/functionality-wise) with my Noisy Cricket, which I like to match coils in the range of .8-1 ohm to for a really pocket-friendly, all day, mid-high-powered vape that doesn't need spare anything. I just bring that out with a fresh pair of batteries in it and juice and I'm good for the day.

The Snubnose really shines through with those high-power mini-monster series builds, so it's a no-brainer to have it up and running at all times. It's just something I know I can grab and be set on my vape for the day. If I just don't feel like building or I don't really know what I'm up for, I at least keep my Snubnosed Noisy Cricket ready to fire. It's easy to maintain and always delivers.

A close second would be the Wotofo Lush. It's a simple, versatile, no BS atty that can accommodate pretty much any kind of vape I fancy on any particular day. I really like it a bit closed off with the 510 drip tip. It's actually pretty good as a flavor atty with that thick chamber wall and staggered airflow it has. Just mount the coils above the second hole, squeeze that airflow down a bit, toss that 510 on there, and you're in flavor town. The build quality on it is also some of the best I've seen on a cheap Chinese atty. It feels nice, it looks nice, it builds nice, and it vapes nice. For those reasons alone, it's always in rotation.

Now, my favorite is a different story. I don't use those often, just like I don't eat steak every day and wouldn't even if I could afford it. But anywho, I have to give that one to the Mutation X v3. That's my old reliable. If that atty ever dies, I'll miss it for years. The airflow and wide bore delrin tip are just perfectly matched. And at the end of the day, that's all that I want from an atty aside from a deck that's easy to build on. It brings flavor to builds that are all about big airflow and vapor. I could say the same for the Troll, though I put it slightly below the MX 3 because it's not nearly as versatile.

Last edited:

Das Bund

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
  1. Velocity (mini) Clone by TOBECO
  2. Herakles by SENSE
  3. Herakles Plus by SENSE
All in black on my black eVic VTC mini or the Velocity on my black unregulated dual 18650 box mod.

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
derringer
goblin mini
lemo
kinda leaning towards the RTA's.got a TFV4 coming so we'll see if it makes a mark

Swerved

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
At work:
Cthulhu v2 with the velocity deck installed.

At home:
Sapor (dual coal)
Steamboat (single coil)

Vape605

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My vote goes to RDAs and RTAs. The only RDA I have at the moment is the one that came with my Dripbox, but I have my eyes on the Goon and few others. As for RTAs, which is what I use most often, I love the Goliath 2. Best tank ever.

VU Sponsors