Become a Patron!

Possible Upgrade from Smok 220w TC

I have some extra cash saved up and was thinking about a new mod, Has there been a crazy difference in mods in the last couple years that would be necessary to upgrade? Im open on brands but if im buying something id like it to be cutting edge and new, Or should i stick with my classic 220 and buy a couple extra bottles of juice and some coils? Main reason im considering it is because my 220 is very well used and it wouldnt hurt to get another and im hearing something about the new motherboard and chipsets run much better then prior years. Currently matched with a cloud beast king tank. Sell me on the idea of a new one and ill take the advice of whoever puts it in the best words.

Before i even saw the message i went to my local vape shop and someone showed me the smok mag, Not that its the best, but it seems to be popular right now and its very comfortable atleast to someone who enjoys guns. I dont know around other places but everyone near me sold out of them so i took a little journey to a shop on the other side of the next town over and got the gold one. I will definitely bookmark the drag though because i hear alot of good things about them and they look durable, maybe a purchase to pick up in a week or two. Also did some research and it seems that the revenger x freedom edition looks nice aswell but probably a online order type of deal.

Mainevape

Member For 1 Year
Before i even saw the message i went to my local vape shop and someone showed me the smok mag, Not that its the best, but it seems to be popular right now and its very comfortable atleast to someone who enjoys guns. I dont know around other places but everyone near me sold out of them so i took a little journey to a shop on the other side of the next town over and got the gold one. I will definitely bookmark the drag though because i hear alot of good things about them and they look durable, maybe a purchase to pick up in a week or two. Also did some research and it seems that the revenger x freedom edition looks nice aswell but probably a online order type of deal.
I am sure you will like that mod. I have had a few smok and they were for the most part OK. I have a smok osub king that I really do like. The drag is just a all around awesome mod next time you are at a shop one out. Enjoy your new mod!

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Don't buy smok, that's my recommendation. Drag is amazing, yea I own few too, but not a beginner mod. Not sure why its recommended every time a new vaper is looking for a mod or/and tank. There's plenty of great beginner setups around, most are even better priced, smok ain't one of them, might as well throw your money in the kitchen trash. Do some research, I mean this forum alone shows pages and pages of smok products not working etc. Its more of frustration especially for beginners than anything else.

Don't buy smok, that's my recommendation. Drag is amazing, yea I own few too, but not a beginner mod. Not sure why its recommended every time a new vaper is looking for a mod or/and tank. There's plenty of great beginner setups around, most are even better priced, smok ain't one of them, might as well throw your money in the kitchen trash. Do some research, I mean this forum alone shows pages and pages of smok products not working etc. Its more of frustration especially for beginners than anything else.
I wouldnt consider myself a beginner considering ive had my alien for 2 years now with no functionality issues, but i have heard smok isnt amazing but the mag is supposedly a decent step up from the usual mods smok makes. I mainly bought for the comfort of a gun handle and gimmick level of it and so far am loving it. Not to say its the all time best mod but it certaintly isnt the worst. Next my plans are for a drag or a revenger x freedom edition whenever i get my basic use out of this mag. Would love to buy 5 mods in a week but i have to space them out so i actually use each one vs choosing my favorite and the rest collect dust.

VU Sponsors