36588bcb22331b7b87a60893aa5e18f1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I find the whole thing odd he was on daily for at least a year and after that post he was missing until someone called him and he answered and that's when this story about his nephew hacking his phone came in. I'm sorry if I could hack someone's phone I wouldn't go on and pretend my "uncle" who is sick passed away. I actually felt bad when I heard it

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement
Me to hurt ma feel bads

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Me to hurt ma feel bads

It is very odd tho. But yeah ive been so busy i ain't been on this week And that was the first thing i seen so it was nuts

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok, so some nephew hacked his phone and it took the FBI and 3rd party companies with the best of the best a month to hack that San Bernardino shooters phone?

FBI should have just called his nephew to start with and saved a lot of time and money.
It's a conspiracy, I tell you.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ok, so some nephew hacked his phone and it took the FBI and 3rd party companies with the best of the best a month to hack that San Bernardino shooters phone?

FBI should have just called his nephew to start with and saved a lot of time and money.
Bahaaaaa true and yet once hacked they put you died instead of doing so many other things they could do with your phone. I just don't get it and I want to get it because him and I would talk quite often for a while.

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement

VU Sponsors