ac74b617177562b5c0a1c84801e505bd.jpg

This made me stop buying the serpent 25mm

VAPE ON

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I believe that if something isn't broken you shouldn't try to fix it, but this does look very interesting.
Not going to buy a new Supreme just for this, but when a separate deck becomes available I'll be sure to check it out.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Make a nano version
Gun metal and gold color ways
Men I thought I'm done hoarding...

VAPE ON

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
looks pretty cool. IDK why they call it "postless" it's still a post albeit a short stubby one. I think they should it Lug style personally, because it's basically a lug.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've seen a few postless decks that looked just like this.
Maybe postless should be divided into postless and really postless :)

I'd call it shortless.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like the postless deck in the Conqueror so this looks interesting. I think the gun metal is calling my name!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like the postless deck in the Conqueror so this looks interesting. I think the gun metal is calling my name!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Shame they couldn't make the top and bottom caps closer in color to the body in the gun metal version, because it looks off.

DP2Raja

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
$44 bucks for all that?!
Well, it's $44 for ONE of those, plus another $14.90 for the deck of your choice? Ya don't get the "Rack-o-Supremes" for $44

I was going to go for it if it was the "Rack" LOL

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, it's $44 for ONE of those, plus another $14.90 for the deck of your choice? Ya don't get the "Rack-o-Supremes" for $44

I was going to go for it if it was the "Rack" LOL
I think it is the rack. I copied this from Steamcrave's site.
Kits include:

1 X original Aromamizer Supreme RDTA 7ml version kit

Add 7ml-4ml conversion kit (4ml chimney and glass)

Add new postless deck

Add new high tensile grub screws (black)

Add black spare O rings (better sealing to prevent leaking)

Add single coil plugs(with and without drilled air holes)

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I ordered 1-Gold full kit & 1- Blue full kit and a postless deck for my silver Supreme.
Damnit missed the coupon!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm so torn between the gunmetal and gold. I would order both but I'm really trying to cut my cape spending down. It's been out of control. I'm just having a hard time deciding. Any input ??
Guess it depends on the mods you want to match it to. Personally I think the gunmetal is the balm diggity lol! It's different. The dot mod Petri RTA is gold so if you're thinking about getting that or the clone of it I would get the gunmetal.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Guess it depends on the mods you want to match it to. Personally I think the gunmetal is the balm diggity lol! It's different. The dot mod Petri RTA is gold so if you're thinking about getting that or the clone of it I would get the gunmetal.
Yeah I'm leaning towards the gunmetal. Think I'm gonna pull the trigger..

DP2Raja

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Nah men...
The 44 bucks price tag
Includes
4ml conversion kit
POSTLESS deck
You can buy the POSTLESS deck for 14.90

So, I must be daft...(no surprise there) But doesn't "Add" mean you need to 'add' it?

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm so torn between the gunmetal and gold. I would order both but I'm really trying to cut my cape spending down. It's been out of control. I'm just having a hard time deciding. Any input ??

yeah .. trying to pick just one is hard... and I see you already fired the gun on it.. lol - it is a tough call tho.. the gunmetal is reallly nice looking.. but most of the mods I already have are black .. so thinking the blue ... and if they match up parts wise I can swap out say a black band from another one with the blue tank and then sit it on a black mod.. .. decisions decisions.. the gold is just GOLD man.. also on the 'want' list.. then that COFFEE tank is different not alot of them around but tougher to match...

will probably get the blue. ;p

VU Sponsors