Become a Patron!

pre-filled tanks

sharkly

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just want to screw a 510 pre-filled on a big battery and vape. So far I have found and tried three.

Njoy- pros- great flavor and best draw.of three. Biggest size. Sold everywhere

cons- only one nicotine level 1.2, and glass tube can looosen and leak if carried in pocket.

Blu plus- pros small and easy to carry tip, 3 levels of nicotine 2.4, 1.2, and 0. Only found on net but free shipping.

cons worst draw of the three but tolerable,

Easy Vapors- pros small plastic tip, 4 levels of nicotine, most choices of group including .6, good flavor and draw.

cons found only on net..Hit you with a shipping fee.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the :vu: and I hope you enjoy your stay.

I have a feeling though that after you spend some time here you will be making your own e-Liquids at whatever your Nicotine level of choice is and you will be building coils.

Good Luck and Vape Safe!

Last edited:

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just want to screw a 510 pre-filled on a big battery and vape. So far I have found and tried three.

Njoy- pros- great flavor and best draw.of three. Biggest size. Sold everywhere

cons- only one nicotine level 1.2, and glass tube can looosen and leak if carried in pocket.

Blu plus- pros small and easy to carry tip, 3 levels of nicotine 2.4, 1.2, and 0. Only found on net but free shipping.

cons worst draw of the three but tolerable,

Easy Vapors- pros small plastic tip, 4 levels of nicotine, most choices of group including .6, good flavor and draw.

cons found only on net..Hit you with a shipping fee.
Welcome to the VU!

You'll have a much bigger range of choices if you buy a refillable clearomizer which uses replaceable coils (ready built), and then you choose your own eliquid! If you browse the forum here you'll see a lot of different recommendations (if you're interested)!

sharkly

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the welcome.

I knew I had to find an alternative to tobacco for health reasons. Started with ecigs and went on to vape pens. Tried mixing my own but not much bang for the extra effort with a big mess. Pre-filled is the way to go for me and these pre-filled units are getting better. I have not bought a pack in five months. Great to have a message board to toss things around and keep informed.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the welcome.

I knew I had to find an alternative to tobacco for health reasons. Started with ecigs and went on to vape pens. Tried mixing my own but not much bang for the extra effort with a big mess. Pre-filled is the way to go for me and these pre-filled units are getting better. I have not bought a pack in five months. Great to have a message board to toss things around and keep informed.

Whatever is keeping you from smoking is the best choice. Of the three you mentioned, sounds like the easy vapor is the best way to go.

sharkly

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The big deal is it comes in what they call ultra-lite .6 which is a step away from nicotine. Dr.s and nurses have remarked on improvement in lungs and appearance. I notice no smokers cough in the morning.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The big deal is it comes in what they call ultra-lite .6 which is a step away from nicotine. Dr.s and nurses have remarked on improvement in lungs and appearance. I notice no smokers cough in the morning.

.6 coil or nicotine? Apologies but I'm confused by your post; are you say doctors have drawn a correlation between lung health and nicotine intake?

sharkly

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I will continue to use all three depending on sales and coupons.

sharkly

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
nicotine level, I have coils and a mod but prefer pre-filled.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Are you saying it is .6%? That would be 6MG of Nicotine per ML

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
A simple listen is not a Lung Function Test, BOL or a chest X-Ray

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
For the past couple of years I have been dealing with Pulmonary Doctors for family members. So I know a lot about what a Lung Function Test is. Do you?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I like you sharkly. You know what you want. Most of us have a hard time deciding. Like was said above, if it's working for you, it's working great! Congrats on your check up. That's excellent news! :hug:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
That's really good that you can not only tolerate closed system devices but you prefer them.

The way things are going they will be the only things on the market in three years.

:(

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For the past couple of years I have been dealing with Pulmonary Doctors for family members. So I know a lot about what a Lung Function Test is. Do you?
yea,a bit my friend just a bit, I have asthma and borderline COPD I take Spiriva and have 2 pulmonary doctors I see on a regular basis for lung function testing.

sharkly

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I had valve replacement in 2011 and am having carotid artery surgery next week. Cigarette related?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had valve replacement in 2011 and am having carotid artery surgery next week. Cigarette related?
I read all the time that smoking does contribute to heart problems, but your doc may have more professional answers for that. Good luck with the surgery , We'll be gunnin' for ya!!!

Last edited:

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congrats on the good health news... I was just wondering about what your doctors said because my doctors have told me that nicotine does not affect lung function. I have a disease related to my digestive / immune system and the nicotine actually helps my condition. But whatever, as long as you are healthy and happy. Hope the good news keeps coming.

sharkly

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
VA prohibits use of e cigs in hospital. Doctors are split with no long term studies. Privately some are strongly in favor. It was the only thing that worked for me to stop.

I made a mess and prefilled were all better than any of my efforts. You would think cigarette manufacturers would be able to clean up their act and get rid of harmful additives with modern technology.

sharkly

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My subjective choice is the njoy after extensive use. Best draw and flavor despite its limitations in nicotine level. My favorite battery is the Evod twist two. You can smoke and charge through a USB port. For traveling the Ego 2200 is small but powerful. I am awaiting the 3300 version from China. I did have issues with the fire buttons on a vision spinner two and a Kamry X6. The spinner two button just got stuck and refused to loosen. The X6 soft plastic button slipped and disappeared down into the case.

VU Sponsors