Become a Patron!

Premium VG PG and Flavors

Ziggy90

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey everyone hope your all having a great weekend. So I want to make some juice that taste similar to the pros. Something that came off the shelf. I just bought some flavors from TFA and CAP. And the VG and PG I got from Wizard labs. I haven't started making anything yet but my question is. Are these good brands for making something similar to off the shelf product. If there is another brand that you think would be better for making premium product could you please tell me what works well for you guys?
Thanks,
Ziggy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Personally, I like FlavourArt. With that said, there isn't anything wrong with Caps or TFA, I have some of those, too. FA is my main staple, but there are definitely some of other brands that are just damn good, too. I get my PG/VG from Bull City or Vaperstek, Nic from Vaperstek.

You can make really good juice with any brand flavor you prefer. It's all about learning the flavors and how you like them.

Welcome to VU and have fun!

Ziggy90

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have heard some good things about all of those vendors as well. Okay awesome that makes me feel much better going into this. I am actually waiting for my new vape to come into the mail so that I can start tinkering with the liquid and taste some of this stuff . Thank you!

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
These "off the shelf" companies are using what all DIYers are using (unless they make/buy an extract done by someone privately) as far as flavoring. Nicotine, may be bought and diluted themselves, otherwise we have access to what they're using. I know personally these companies making juices are using things we use, ex. Mt. Baker uses FW...

Ziggy90

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That makes sense. Any reason you choose to use "Bull" huckleberry? I have heard of these guys a lot ?

sketchness

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Bull city has a wide range of flavors. What is nice is that many are in the original package not rebottled. For a long time they also carried VT nic. Hopefully everything gets sorted out and they start selling nic again. Plus they have great service and fast shipping. Now if they would just carry Lorann's cream cheese icing lol!

Ziggy90

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Haha oh that just sparked another question!! Where can I buy flavors in bulk? Seems like I can only find the good brands in small quantities?

sketchness

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Bull city has many 4oz offerings. TFA website as well. Ecigexpress also does some in bulk. Heartland vapes is another. These are the places I have ordered in bulk from. I am sure there are many others. Make sure you really like a flavor before ordering in bulk. I only order a few flavors in bulk right now as I am still trying to wrap my head around what I really like. My taste buds are a bit fickle.

Ziggy90

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yea I Defiantly will Thanks again !

OneLief

Unique and Ingenious Title
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I always use Bull City first. RTS Vapes carries large quantities. They also have some good prices on bottles and a few other things.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yes, Ziggy, BCV does have impeccable service and a HUGE selection. I get a lot of my my FA flavors from Mama J's and from BCV. I also shop with ECX when I can't find what I want from the other 2.

Ziggy90

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys I was looking at BCV and it looks like a really well put together site. I stumbled across a "nicotine home test kit" what is the purpose of this kit? Is it for safety of the product you are making ?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
A nic test can be used to double check the strength of the nic when you receive it, or to use when you mix something and want to double check the nic level. Handy when you need one, but I'm sure not everyone uses one.

Ziggy90

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So the big company's must use these to make sure their product isn't dangerous that's pretty cool

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So the big company's must use these to make sure their product isn't dangerous that's pretty cool

There was once a company that had sent out premixed liquid with WAY higher nic than it should have been. I won't mention the company's new name but it does happen

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
There was once a company that had sent out premixed liquid with WAY higher nic than it should have been. I won't mention the company's new name but it does happen
I know of one that was like that. On the small side and local and since the 36+mg fuck off instead of the 12 mg I ordered they have yet to see another fucking penny from me.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I know of one that was like that. On the small side and local and since the 36+mg fuck off instead of the 12 mg I ordered they have yet to see another fucking penny from me.
This is going to give it away, but they are local to me, kinda. They were at the PA Vape Expo, I so wanted to try crab juice. Unfortunately, they didn't bring any :(. I will say they fixed there wrong and are now a striving company imo.

ScreamQueen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey everyone hope your all having a great weekend. So I want to make some juice that taste similar to the pros. Something that came off the shelf. I just bought some flavors from TFA and CAP. And the VG and PG I got from Wizard labs. I haven't started making anything yet but my question is. Are these good brands for making something similar to off the shelf product. If there is another brand that you think would be better for making premium product could you please tell me what works well for you guys?
Thanks,
Ziggy

I just recently got into the DIY biz, and my first few orders were from Wizard, inclusive of TFA and CAP flavors, 60 mg. nicotine, and supplies. I've had fantastic results with all of their products so far, but I've had to jump over to Bull for the FA concentrates. Both companies are wonderful, you can order from either with confidence. Good luck on your recipes!!

soulshine

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ziggy, I've offered this advice in many other threads for new DIYers and I'm gonna keep saying it. It's exciting and your instinct will be to buy in bulk from EVERYWHERE at first. DON'T. Look at recipes..figure out what flavors you want to try...order SMALL samples to make sure you like it before you commit to buying 120 mls of everything. In most cases, after your first order, you will realize that 120 mls might last you 2 years..and what if you don't like the flavor. Yeah, in many cases you're just out...$10 or so. But let me tell you...those $10 add up to A LOT of waste...fast, quick and in a hurry..LOL I started doing DIY and made those mistake a couple years ago before VU. Take advantage of the information, advice and recipes available before you dive in head first. Then you can have tons of extra $ to buy shiny new equipment if you are into that :)

Ziggy90

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Haha thanks a lot yea I definitely am soaking in all of this good stuff. Thanks A lot To Everyone For Such Great Advice.

VU Sponsors