Become a Patron!

Cacuqecig

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The SMOK Marshal G320 TC and TFV8 Big Baby Starter Kit is SMOKTech's latest powerful flagship platform, combining the highly advanced and expanded functionality of the Marshal G320 Mod with the exceptional TFV8 Big Baby. The Marshal G320 TC Mod utilizes the latest vaulted chipset from SMOKTech, accommodating a triple 18650 platform with a class-leading output of 320W alongside sophisticated temperature control suite with onboard support for Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel heating elements. Additional, the chipset allows for an optional two-battery configuration, providing a lightweigtht option for the device while throttling down maximum wattage to 220W. The G320 Marshal is a brand new high powered box mod from Smoktech. It has a massive 320W power output, can be powered by dual or triple 18650 cells, features a unique & convenient fire button and includes wireless Bluetooth technology.

smok%20g320%20kit1a8be4063.png

The box mod is made from zinc alloy, weighs 300g and has dimensions of 1.17″ x 3.48″ x 61.5″which is quite small for a triple 18650 device. For easy access, the OLED is located at the top next to the 510 atomizer bezel. As a result, vaping data is easy to access and the display is crystal clear. The screen has many indicators including current mode, temperature/wattage, voltage, resistance, amperage, puff counter and more. The fire button is large and spans beyond the entire curve of the unit. And, the rounded contours and smooth lines ensure the box mod has a unique style and is ergonomic.

G320 Kit, designed by SMOK Team with heart, is the ultra-updated kit that have the most power, most capabilities and smart design for triple 18650 batteries yet in a most compact form, which definitely satisfy any vaper in every aspects, the new and powerful chip have a maximum output of 320 watts and it also have advanced temperature control functions, the accompany TFV8 big baby tank is the newest tank form the famous TFV series sub ohm tank.Best matching with Smok TFV8 big baby beast, the v8 big baby features features 5ml bigger e-juice capacity and made of Stainless Steel, all that will let you enjoy pleasant vaping time. It adopts new engines:V8-Baby M2 Core, V8 Baby-Q2 Core, V8 Baby-T8 Core, V8 Baby-T6 Core, V8 Baby-X4 Core and V8 Baby RBA Core.

The G320’s batteries are loaded from the bottom via a hinged battery cap that features clear marking for positives/negatives. The mod can be used with either two or three 18650 battery cells. With 2 cells, it is much lighter and the maximum power is 220 watts. With 3 batteries inserted, the mod becomes one of the most powerful devices in the marketplace, with a maximum output of a whopping 320 watts. The Marshall G320 mod is also able of controlling temperature from 200 to 600 Fahrenheit or 100 to 315 Celsius. Variable temperature works with stainless steel, titanium, nickel coil heads and virtually any coil type in TCR mode. The mod can fire atomizers with a minimum resistance of just 0.06Ω in variable temperature mode and 0.1Ω in power mode.

The control interface features a top-positioned 0.96 Inch OLED matrix, providing essential information in a highly visible array with two adjustment buttons positioned at the side of the device. The oversized firing mechanism completes the bold design, continuing SMOK's legacy with an optional striking red colorway. Paired with the SMOK Marshal G320 is the latest TFV8 Big Baby Tank, redefining the compact form factor segment with a staggering 5 milliliter juice reservoir while utilizing the highly impressive V8 Baby Turbo Engines Coil Structure. Designed with the perfect balance between flavors and performance, the included V8 Baby-T6 Core have an output range of40 to 130W.

The device is built with OTA (over-the-air) technology so you can connect it to its own smart app and upgrade the operating system via Bluetooth 4.0. Firmware upgrades can also be performed with the USB port which doubles as a charging port for the three 18650 battery cells.For a more silky and unique flavor experience, the V8 Baby-X4 provides immense flavor notes of your favorite e-juice, with a range of 30 to 70W. Combining an incredibly sophisticated output technology with the exceptionally executed TFV8 Big Baby Beast Tank, the SMOKTech Marshal G320 Starter Kit presents a phenomenal combination of stunning designs and innovative performance.

NickyGiaccone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This is a great mod. I didn't get the kit because I use the Sense Blazer 200 subohm tank (not the mod kit of that either, just the tank) which is compatible with the TFV8 coils and I'm vaping a V8-T10 coil without issue or worry of minding and limiting wattage. I can easily pack 3 Sony VTC5A 25 amp 2,600mAH 18650s in there and last for 7 hours of chain vaping more or less, usually more on the V8-T8 coils because the deca coils get too hot if you vape consecutively. But Yeah I see Smoktech.com says the TFV12 tank coming out the end of the month has an "LEAK-PROOF" design and the description is worded in a way that makes it seem that Smok learned how to remedy the design flaws that still plague the TFV8 full size Cloud Beast tank. You can't use the newest two more powerful coils on the TFV12 without a triple 18650 mod and the ability to try a vape over 200W for a change. I spent 52.99 on the Silver and red button stand-alone mod online and bought a new set of 3 batteries just one set for the moment until I get paid, but they must be "married". I love the updates and how Smok remedied any issues with the process, and I love the shape of it. 4 battery mods like the RX300 are insane and overkill although I'm sure the RX300 is a great piece of equipment. I'm probably set for a long time with this mod until I find some more touch screen mods I'll buy impulsively. G-Priv is my favorite screen mod yet but the Sigelei T200 touch screen has a little bit of color variety, same info, though I don't like Sigelei's recent chips with the preheat punch requiring the seconds until I want a boost of vapor and I must select a wattage to boost with at that time. Default isn't even always cutting it. But Yeah, Smoktech G-Priv 220, Alien 220, Marshall G320, and the TFV12 (I have a feeling it's gonna be leak free and just out of this world

VU Sponsors