Cacuqecig

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
CIGGO_Praxis_Banshee_Box_Mod_1.jpg

Hello everyone i am Hadiya from Cacuq and today a new battery mod arrives and i am going to introduce it to all of you.Our new member is CIGGO Praxis Vapor Banshee Box Mod.The Banshee is a brand new box mod by PraxisVapors and Ciggo and features up to 150 watts of power, temperature control capability and a unique full length hidden LED display. You can get one in dark grey or white.After the divorce from their last china factory, PraxisVapors teamed up with CigGo now and they will release the Praxis Banshee. It is already available for preorder for $40.99 in Cacuq. It is a bit steep but I love the looks of this mod and I am sure the price will decrease in the next few weeks.

The Banshee Mod is made from durable stainless steel, has dimensions of 55mm x 95mm x 26mm. It’s very light and features a beautiful construction with curved corners. What really sets this mod apart from similar devices is that the LED display spans the entire side of the device and is completely hidden unless the device is in operation or the user changes settings.What I heard is that the current batch will be ready by mid of September. Most of them will still have a recessed 510, means you can only use 22mm atomizers. The next batch will take bigger atomizers (and hopefully have a flush 510 connection).

The Praxis Banshee utilizes two external 18650 batteries to put out up to 150 watts of power. Temperature control functionality is also available and supports all coil types including titanium, nickel and stainless steel. Atomizers can be fired down to a resistance of 0.10ohm, making it compatible with many of builds or tanks.The mod is made from durable stainless steel, has dimensions of 55mm x 95mm x 26mm and a weight of 120g. It’s very light and features a beautiful construction with curved corners.

banshee45b4f371.png

What really sets this mod apart from similar devices is that the LED display spans the entire side of the device and is completely hidden unless the device is in operation or the user changes settings. At the top of the device, the 510 connection bezel is recessed, will work with atomizers up to 24mm in diameter, is gold plated for maximum electrical conduction and also spring-loaded for easy atomizer installation. On the opposite side of the LED display, the control face is built with a large, recessed power button and you will find two adjustment buttons at the bottom.

The Praxis Banshee utilizes two external 18650 batteries to put out up to 150 watts of power. Temperature control functionality is also available and supports all coil types including titanium, nickel and stainless steel. Atomizers can be fired down to a resistance of 0.10ohm, making it compatible with many of builds or tanks.At this point, very little is known about the Banshee mod including whether it includes USB charging/upgrades and how the two battery cells are accessed.But, the mod’s one-of-a-kind display, beautiful design and massive power with variable temperature operation may make this worthy of a purchase.

CIGGO has some success on e-cigs market and now they want more with this Banshee Box Mod. Banshee comes with hidden full length LED display and can fire up to 150W power with dual 18650 batteries. Temperature control function guarantees it can meet different vaping styles.At the top of the device, the 510 connection bezel is recessed, will work with atomizers up to 24mm in diameter, is gold plated for maximum electrical conduction and also spring-loaded for easy atomizer installation. On the opposite side of the LED display, the control face is built with a large, recessed power button and you will find two adjustment buttons at the bottom.

VU Sponsors