Become a Patron!

Problems with BullCityVapor?? Cant order.

TyTokes

Member For 4 Years
So ive been using the site for a minute and everything usually runs smooth, but im trying to make a big flavourart purchase and my card keeps getting declined. I thought maybe i was broke but no, i have the money. I've also tried using multiple other debit cards and it continues to decline them. Maybe its a problem with the site? Anyone else having issues trying to order from them? Its getting real irritating, I need flavors!!!!!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
From their web page:

Contact Us
If you have any questions feel free to email us:

[email protected]

or by mail:

Bull City Vapor4608-C Industry Ln.Durham, NC 27713
(919) 399-2996

Hours of Operation:

Monday - Friday 6am - 4pm EST

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I turned in an order at 5:30 this morning and had no problems (It's already been shipped). I think I'd shoot them an email.

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Same here, ordered today with no issues.

It could be your bank though, or the time of day. I've had my debit card refused/declined at a POS with 1000's in my account.

All you can do at that point, is pull out some more plastic and pray.

fratervapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So ive been using the site for a minute and everything usually runs smooth, but im trying to make a big flavourart purchase and my card keeps getting declined. I thought maybe i was broke but no, i have the money. I've also tried using multiple other debit cards and it continues to decline them. Maybe its a problem with the site? Anyone else having issues trying to order from them? Its getting real irritating, I need flavors!!!!!

Happened to me earlier this week.

Made an order, then attempted to make another one a couple of days later. Same information, same card, etc. Declined, declined, declined over two days. I tried adding an item to change the amount. No change.

Nothing weird on my online bank info, no evidence their cart ever tried to process anything other than the original order.

I gave up and made the same order at ecigexpress which went through fine with the same card, same info. I think BVC's merchant software has an issue.

skeene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
best to use google wallet online, it's free and functions just like your debit card. and it won't get declined like debit cards often do

fratervapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I don't remember that as an option at checkout. I generally use paypal or BTC when available.

TyTokes

Member For 4 Years
From their web page:

Contact Us
If you have any questions feel free to email us:

[email protected]

or by mail:

Bull City Vapor4608-C Industry Ln.Durham, NC 27713
(919) 399-2996

Hours of Operation:

Monday - Friday 6am - 4pm EST

I called them earlier but they were closed, maybe ill have better luck tomorrow. Not trying to talk bad about the company BCV is awesome, just seeing if anybody else here on the forum was having issues too.

skeene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
do yourself a favor and sign up for google wallet. it's free , easy, and won't be declined. and it's safer because you're not using your actual bank during the transaction. accepted anywhere mastercard is.

Roundhouse

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
VU Challenge Sponsor
Member For 5 Years
The first of this year our credit card processor implemented increased AVS security (address verification), basically the billing information you enter on the website needs to exactly match the billing information for your bank/credit card. This has created problems primarily with foreign cards and gift cards, the other issue some are having is after 3 unsuccessful attempts the system blocks the card for 24 hours. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, we have been working with the merchant processor pretty much daily since then to adjust the settings to be a little more lenient. If anyone is having issues please send an email to [email protected]

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The first of this year our credit card processor implemented increased AVS security (address verification), basically the billing information you enter on the website needs to exactly match the billing information for your bank/credit card. This has created problems primarily with foreign cards and gift cards, the other issue some are having is after 3 unsuccessful attempts the system blocks the card for 24 hours. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, we have been working with the merchant processor pretty much daily since then to adjust the settings to be a little more lenient. If anyone is having issues please send an email to [email protected]
Thanks for popping in! Miss see you around. :)

skiibo4200

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just ordered a big order over 60 flavors and a bunch of other stuff. Worked fine..

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

TyTokes

Member For 4 Years

Thank you @Roundhouse! This info helped a lot, I changed the address and presto, got my confirmation number. :) Happy you responded so quickly, and thank you @Huckleberried for the help also!

fratervapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just tried again and BCV 's processor declines my card each time, using the same thing I give other vendors. It's not even hitting my bank as a decline/hold so I think the processor is dumping it. I'll email BCV, but I'm not sure what they'll be able to do about it.

VU Sponsors