nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
My Sig Evaya is very possibly my favorite mod. I just love the way it looks, and love the color screen on it. But.

Lately it has been acting up. The other day when I carried it to work with me, the color screen went white. All white, couldn't see a thing on it. Turned the mod off and back on, didn't help. Took the battery out and put it back in, didn't help. Turned it back on, still white. Totally by accident I discovered that if I rubbed the screen with my finger, up and down, after it had gone black, the color screen would come back. Had to do that a couple of times and haven't had a problem with it since.

Now this morning I've been using it and so far have had to turn it back on about five times. In between vapes, I set it on my table, the screen goes dark (normal), and when I pick it back up a few minutes later, I have to do the five-click thing to turn it back on. This isn't consistent; sometimes it's still on, but sometimes it's turned itself off.

Do I just have a mod with scrambled brains? Is this the beginning of the end for my favorite mod?

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds like some juice leaked into the mod. Maybe try and contact asmodous?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Sounds like some juice leaked into the mod. Maybe try and contact asmodous?

That may actually be what happened. I had a tank leak itself almost empty one night a couple of weeks ago. It may have been on that mod. Rats.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That may actually be what happened. I had a tank leak itself almost empty one night a couple of weeks ago. It may have been on that mod. Rats.
That sounds like it may have done it. I’d still at least try and reach out to them.

VU Sponsors