Become a Patron!

Problems with vaporesso atomizer!!!

SoulVaper

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
hello ppl, how are you today?

Well i got a vaporesso a few days back and i still cant figure out how to properly use it (i think). Regardless if it is a new coil or not it will allays taste like is burning the juice almost like a cotton wick. Is it possible that i cant use it properly because i use a 80/20 VG/PG blend?? Can it be the juice is to thick to get the ceramic saturated ????

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are you referring to the Vaporesso Gemini and the CCell Ceramic Coils? I use 80/20 in mine, when you fill the tank, open the juice ports all the way, do not screw the top cap on for several minutes, let the ceramic draw the juice in. After several minutes close the juice ports and screw the top cap on, open the ports and take a couple of air tugs on the tank. Works for me every time. ;)

Shark Vape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MUD Slinger
I'm meh on em. They burn easy. 32 watts max imo.

SoulVaper

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Are you referring to the Vaporesso Gemini and the CCell Ceramic Coils? I use 80/20 in mine, when you fill the tank, open the juice ports all the way, do not screw the top cap on for several minutes, let the ceramic draw the juice in. After several minutes close the juice ports and screw the top cap on, open the ports and take a couple of air tugs on the tank. Works for me every time. ;)

Well is worth the try. I like the tank is just a chame it's so hard to get it going ....

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well is worth the try. I like the tank is just a chame it's so hard to get it going ....
Once you get it figured out, it's a great tank, I know it is terrible to dry hit it, but that method works also to make it wick. Five or six dry hits and it usually wicks. The coils are resilient, I rinse them off under warm water, dry the coil off and mount it to the base and dry fire at low watts or temp. My current coil is four weeks old now and after cleaning fires like a new coil.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I bought the Gemini about a week ago, can't say I've any problems with the coils, using 80 VG with .5 SS ceramic at 30 watts, it's a lil flavor machine.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought the Gemini about a week ago, can't say I've any problems with the coils, using 80 VG with .5 SS ceramic at 30 watts, it's a lil flavor machine.
Try 35W, seems to be the sweet spot, the .5 SS works well in Temp and TCR .0092.

VU Sponsors