Provari mini help

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a Provari mini and am using a Protank 2. When I put the tank on the mini I am unable to vape through it. It is like not enough air is able to pass through. I changed the coils twice and still couldn't make it work. I attached the tank to an ego battery and it worked fine. I decided it was user error and went to a local B & M that sells the full size provaris, they do not carry the mini. They tried to help but couldn't figure it out either. When I took my tank and put it on their Provari it worked fine. Any suggestions?

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Because the Provari doesn't have air slots, and the Protank base is the same diameter (aprox) of the Provari, when you tighten it down there is no way air can reach the 510 connection and that's where the PT gets it's air. James' solution is the best so you can keep using your Protank. I'd suggest that you actually get an Aerotank to use, or a Nautilus. You'll be amazed at the improvement.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a beauty ring, I will try that and see if it makes a difference. I did buy a nautilus mini and am going to try that also. I am kind of scared of breaking it though as I do drop my setup on occasion. Thank you for all the advice. I have a few spare pro tanks so hope that I can use them.

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Only other thing I can think of is the tank is not making contact. Try pulling the center of coil out just a bit so it makes contact. Sometimes they get pushed in a bit too far. Good luck!

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had the same issue with Protanks. The Nautilus will work fine though - both the mini and the full size.

VU Sponsors