Become a Patron!

Provari Tank Advice

Hi All,

I had a provari mini in a drawer for a while now and decided to re-use the device, however I am missing the atomiser/tank. Looking at whats available, its quite overwhelming given the choices available.

So this is a simple question, what do you guys recommend for the following:
1. Provari mini compatible
2. Hassle free - ie not creating my own coil etc.
3. Goes well, physically, with the P mini
4. Modest tank size

I dont have a specific budget in mind, so please send me your recommendations. I'll most likely just buy on what everyone agrees. Theres far too much into this topic than I realised.

Thanks in advance!

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Allot of us that used to own them, used either a nautilus mini, Kanger pro tank, or Kanger aero tank.

Any tank will work fine you just want to make sure you use a 1.2 ohm coil or higher; also, I’m assuming you have the beauty ring. With the beauty ring the p-mini was 23mm diameter. If you don’t, I think the taper end is 17mm. (Could be wrong, I haven’t used a provari tube in years now.

Last edited:

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Allot of us that used to own them, used either a nautilus mini, Kanger pro tank, or Kanger aero tank.

Any tank will work fine just be sure you just want to make sure you use a 1.2 ohm coil or higher; also, I’m assuming you have the beauty ring. With the beauty ring the p-mini was 23mm diameter. If you don’t, I think the taper end is 17mm. (Could be wrong, I haven’t used a provari tube in years now.
F1, did you ever sell your Procyon? Most of the ones I see on Ebay are going for $300.00+. The Kabuki tank was also a favorite of the Provarioti...

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
F1, did you ever sell your Procyon? Most of the ones I see on Ebay are going for $300.00+. The Kabuki tank was also a favorite of the Provarioti...
Yes. I sold all of my provari mods, when they went under. I have sellers remorse over the Procyon though.

VU Sponsors