Become a Patron!

PSA.... DONT VAPE DISTRACTED!!

Everpresentnewb

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
So Im sitting on my couch enjoying a new juice in my dripper while watching a movie... popped the top off the Dark Horse to re-drip and got distracted by the movie. hit the button on my Sigelei, which is turned up to 75w, and took a hit... HOLY FREAKING SEARING PAIN BATMAN! guess I forgot to put the top cap back on...

oops. Thats gonna leave a mark.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
And why for are you NOT using the supplied huge bore that dark horse comes with?

Everpresentnewb

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I would use it, but the darn thing was on my mech and I dropped it. shattered the wide bore on concrete. Eventually Im gonna order a new one so I have it again. but in the mean time, I gotta remember to put the cap back on prior to vaping it.

Everpresentnewb

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Mentioned this to a guy in my local vape shop today and he hooked me u with one of his older Dark Horse RDA's that had a striped screw forcing it to single coil only. So now I am back to usig the big bore cap. Much better. Playing with a new coil as well, parallel coils with 3 strands of 28g. dual coil of course, measured at .38ohms wrapped 7 times around a 1/8 bit. decent clouds and good flavor, but Im not happy with the wicking, I kinda ran out of room on the build deck... Now to keep my lips off the coils....

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It really sucks when this kinda thing happens, but I suspect this will never happen to you again. At least, that was my experience :rolleyes:

VU Sponsors