Become a Patron!

Puffbar P8000 Review: A Vaping Experience Worth Considering

Vaping has become a part of my daily routine, offering a satisfying and flavorful alternative to traditional smoking. Recently, I had the opportunity to try out the Puffbar P8000, a vaping device that boasts some impressive features. In this review, I'll share my honest thoughts on the Puffbar P8000, highlighting its key specifications and features, as well as discussing a few areas where it could improve.
f4303caf-5eb2-4988-a386-50e290ee8d50.jpg
Impressive Features:

1. Battery Life: The Puffbar P8000 is equipped with a 500mAh battery, which is a decent size for a device of this caliber. It provides a satisfactory vaping experience throughout the day, although I found myself wishing for a bit more battery life to make it last even longer.

2. E-Liquid Capacity: One of the standout features of the Puffbar P8000 is its 12ML e-liquid capacity. This is notably generous and means that you won't be refilling the device as often, ensuring a more convenient and uninterrupted experience.

3. Puff Count: The claim of 8000 puffs is quite impressive and lived up to my expectations. It truly delivers a long-lasting enjoyment, making it a suitable choice for those who don't want to constantly monitor their e-liquid levels.

4. Flavor Variety: Puffbar P8000 offers a range of 10 exciting flavors to choose from, allowing for a personalized vaping experience. Whether you prefer fruit, dessert, or classic tobacco flavors, there's something for everyone.

5. OLED Display: The inclusion of an OLED display is a nice touch. It provides clear and convenient monitoring of your vaping stats, such as puff count and battery life. This feature is handy, especially for those who like to keep track of their usage.
5befeb0b-ba97-4ea2-acd1-76e2e501b7d0.jpg
6. Durability and Aesthetics: The Puffbar P8000 is crafted with an organic coating and a glass base, making it not only durable but also aesthetically pleasing. It feels sturdy in the hand and has a modern look that I appreciate.

7. User-Friendly: The draw-activated mechanism of the Puffbar P8000 makes it incredibly easy to use. There are no buttons to press, no settings to adjust—just draw and enjoy. This simplicity is a major selling point for beginners and experienced vapers alike.

8. Type-C Charger: The inclusion of a Type-C charger is a welcome addition. It ensures quick and efficient recharging, meaning you won't have to wait long to get back to your vaping session.

9. Nicotine Content and Potential Health Implications
The Puffbar P8000 contains 5% nicotine salt, and it is crucial for users to be aware of the nicotine content in their chosen flavor and make informed decisions regarding their vaping habits.

Areas for Improvement:

While the Puffbar P8000 has many commendable features, it's important to acknowledge its limitations. The 500mAh battery, while decent, may leave heavy vapers wanting more. A larger battery would extend its lifespan between charges, providing a more satisfying experience for those who vape frequently.

So, the Puffbar P8000 is a solid vaping device with several noteworthy features. The large e-liquid capacity, a wide array of flavors, and user-friendly design make it an appealing choice for both newcomers and experienced vapers. However, the limited battery life is a drawback, and an improvement in this aspect would undoubtedly make it an even more compelling option. If you're in the market for a long-lasting, easy-to-use vaping device, the Puffbar P8000 is certainly worth considering.

Last edited:

newyork13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
OK, but I vape more for the flavor than for the battery life.
It would have been better if you talked about the flavors you tried and what you thought about them.

VU Sponsors