Become a Patron!

Pumpkin Cheesecake help

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The famous desert in my family for Thanksgiving is our PUMPKIN Cheesecake. It is not New York style, but a no bake recipe. I want to share recipe to us all for the holidays & challenge an e liquid recipe if any are inclined to make up for me:)

PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE
Bottom layer...
8 oz cream cheese
1 tbsp milk
1 tbsp sugar
Beat these 3 ingredients well and then fold in
1 1/2 measured cups of cool whip.
Spread this on top of Graham pie crust
Top layer...
1 cup milk
2 small packs of vanilla instant pudding
1 16 oz can PUMPKIN solid
1 tsp. Cinnamon
1/2 tsp. Ginger
1/4 tsp. Ground cloves
Beat well and spread on top layer. Refrigerate 4 hours!!

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Daintanee , something for you to try. No, I haven't made it, but it's what I would start with to get the flavor of your recipe:

Daintanee's Pumpkin Cheesecake
3% TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust
2% FA Vienna Cream
1% FA Vanilla Classic
0.5 - 1% FA Cinnamon Ceylon
0.25% Nature's Flavors Organic Ginger
0.25% FA Clove

If that's a good start and if you're feeling especially brave, make a separate little bottle of TFA Pumpkin at about 10%. Label it "10% Pumpkin" and use THAT as your flavoring to add extremely tiny amounts to the bottle of pumpkin cheesecake. Start with a single drop of that per 3ml. (That's the size bottles you make, right?) If you add too much at once, it will be beyond rescue, so if you need more, always be very light-handed.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Daintanee , something for you to try. No, I haven't made it, but it's what I would start with to get the flavor of your recipe:

2% FA Vienna Cream
1% FA Vanilla Classic
0.25% FA Clove

If that's a good start and if you're feeling especially brave, make a separate little bottle of TFA Pumpkin at about 10%. Label it "10% Pumpkin" and use THAT as your flavoring to add extremely tiny amounts to the bottle of pumpkin cheesecake. Start with a single drop of that per 3ml. (That's the size bottles you make, right?) If you add too much at once, it will be beyond rescue, so if you need more, always be very light-handed.
HIC I LOVE YOU!!! I'm disorganized and a catalyst! 1/2 the time I dunno if I'm conning or going. You all gotta try this pie to eat though. I mix all different size bottles and notes all over the place! U remember the custard recipe you gave me to try? I think I used 3% Vienna cream, .5 % of vanilla classic and .5 % vanilla bourbon, .5 % Jamaican Rum, .5 % caramel. It wasn't my thing right off, but 1 week later? I mixed about 1/2 of it with a half of and I think it was...about 2% vanilla classic,1-1.5 % caramel, and .5 % hazelnut. Wish I knew exact % because it's the best Damn thing I ever vaped made possible by you & some of my favorite flavors. Sometimes being a catalyst sucks! If I ever figure this out I'll post it. Trying to get my husband to quit smoking and it was the only thing he could vape w/o irritating his throat ...don't even know what pg/vg ratio or VT nicotine amount I used. Oh me! SERIOUSLY, THANKS! Everyone here at VU has been wonderful to me!!!!!!!

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

2% FA Vienna Cream
1% FA Vanilla Classic
0.25% FA Clove

I got ginger now I can try this puppy out:)

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How is it going?
Hey there, well I'm not a big fan of tfa cheesecake Graham crust. I just don't like it. I'm thinking of trying 4% of Hics homemade cheesecake along with the last three ingredients....but I'm so catalystic I start one thing and go to the next & I'm kinda like a chicken running around with its head cut off. I forgot about this again. I got hooked on making other recipes I haven't tried of Hics. I just made up his maple cream cookies. I'll pull out my flavors now and let you know how it goes, but will be substituting tfa pumpkin spice for the clove, as I don't have fa clove.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Frankm @HeadInClouds Man I should have mixed this up sooner. I decided against the homemade cheesecake as this recipe is more like a no bake. I mixed up the following...

2% fa Vienna Cream
1% fa vanilla classic
.5% tfa cheesecake Graham crust (because I don't like the flavor I started super low)
.5% fa cinnamon Ceylon
.25% tfa pumpkin spice
.25% tfa holiday spice (for nutmeg)
.25% nf organic ginger

My thoughts...it's not like how the above recipe tastes. The ginger is a bit too strong, but I don't want to decrease because it's so good. It has a nice light sweet vanilla, and a hint of pumpkin. It doesn't have enoug crust or cream cheese flavor compared to recipe above. But this is shake and vape. I fear raising the pumpkin spice might b too much. I'm going to add .5% more tfa cheesecake Graham crust and report back.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I'll be damned, it's better with 1% tfa cheesecake Graham crust...its more well rounded. Going for 1.5% Hic you'd love this!

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is fabulous! But it's more of a ginger no bake cheesecake with a a hint of pumpkin. Posting it on fa thread. I'll have to lower the ginger to .125% for a pumpkin version...possibly...Will taste again y
Tm.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
You realize there's no pumpkin in your flavorings, right? (just like in Starbucks pumpkin spice latte has none, yet people think it's there).
Yeah, that Ginger can really taste strong at times. Mmmm!

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You realize there's no pumpkin in your flavorings, right? (just like in Starbucks pumpkin spice latte has none, yet people think it's there).
Yeah, that Ginger can really taste strong at times. Mmmm!
Yep, mind tricks. But so tasty. That ginger rocks!

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow, I see where you got your suggestions that you gave me now.....The pumpkin spice latte, eggnog. Very nice. Loving those spices with the Vienna and vanilla. Thank you @HeadInClouds !

Frankm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Arg, i sure wish bcv carried the ginger. I need to place a small order this weekend anyway. I guess ginger is key for this mix?

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Arg, i sure wish bcv carried the ginger. I need to place a small order this weekend anyway. I guess ginger is key for this mix?
mamajsjuice.com pm @wllmc he has tfa flavors and caps just not on his site. Actually click on my sig link and go to contact mamaj. Tell them what you are needing as far as flavors. see what they can do.

Frankm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
TFA, maybe some cap, but def FA. I've got to replace some of those FA 3ml bottles I ordered when I was just starting out.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
TFA, maybe some cap, but def FA. I've got to replace some of those FA 3ml bottles I ordered when I was just starting out.
Fyi, that ginger wasn't what I thought it would be like. I think of spice...I guess it depends how it is mixed, but it is potent. It reminds me of the bright ginger taste in ginger ale.

VU Sponsors