Pumpkin spice

VapingHippie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Could someone come up with a recipe that don't taste like shit.
For some reason no one I've talked to has been able to accomplished this with any success.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Spiked Halloween - tpa

6% Cola syrup
1% Pumpkin Spice
2% Apple
2% Sweet Cream
2% Smooth

Sweeten to taste ;)

Erck

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Could someone come up with a recipe that don't taste like shit.
For some reason no one I've talked to has been able to accomplished this with any success.

OK, don't know what you like, so will give you a couple. My granddaughter ask me to make her something using orange, mango, and pineapple. What I made for her came very nice, but very orange. First, you will have to make my Cake Base. It uses no PG or VG except that in the concentrates themselves. Remember, the this Cake Base has on PG or VG diluent, the first drop in the graduate will me a flavor drop. The following makes an 8ml batch:

Yellow Cake 35% 2.8ml
Vanilla Cupcake 25% 2.0ml
Cookie (FA) 14% 1.12ml
Butter 10% 0.8ml
Acetyl Pyrazine 2% 0.16m This is a 10% mix. Not the full strength AP.
EM (sweetener) 14% 1.12

Mix:

Cake Base (My Mix) 6%
Mango (HD) 6%
Orange (sweet) (TFA) 9% (For a little cakier taste, cut this to 7 or 8%)
Pineapple (Vz) 6% (Flavors from Vapor Zone (Vz) are super concentrates)
Coconut (VZ) 3%
Cinnamon (Spice) (VZ) 2.5%
EM (sweetener) 5%

Let steep a minimum of 72 hours.

This is a nice tasting, mild tobacco flavor.

Cowboy Blend 6%
Camel (TWRL) 8%
Turkish (TWRL or WL 555DK) 6%
Coconut 7%
MTS (FA) - 2 Drops

Let steep 72 kours.

VapingHippie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you, I'm gathering these recipes for my wife's sister she is a pumpkin spice nut and she vapes.

Erck

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hippie: I have a Pumpkin Custard recipe that is the best pumpkin custard I have ever tasted, real or otherwise.

Vanilla Custard (TPA) 18%
Pumpkin Spice (MTB) 11%
Lemon (WIZ) 2%
Clove (WIZ) 2%
Cinnamon (Spice) (WIZ) 2%

Steep it at least 72 hours

Play with it by adding more clove and or cinnamon Or add a little sweetener. But, try it as written first. If you use nic, increase everything by about 2%.

Eric

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor

Before I had individual flavorings of Cinnamon, Clove, etc., I used a bit less than 2% Pumpkin Spice with about 1.5% FA Black Tea for a chai flavor. I generally add FA Fresh Cream (about 0.5-1%) and a very tiny bit of FA honey to that. (Careful with Black Tea and Honey - they're strong)

Using FA Vienna Cream at 2.5% with 1% TFA Pumpkin Spice makes an eggnog. A little Jamaican Rum in there is even better.

I've tried and tried and tried to get TFA's Pumpkin to work with TFA's Pumpkin Spice (as additions to vanilla custard + TFA Pie Crust + TFA Brown Sugar and/or Molasses) - trying to make a pumpkin pie flavor. Each ingredient is perfect by itself, but the combination not good. I'll undoubtedly try again before Thanksgiving, because I really want an awesome pumpkin pie vape. Each time I get closer.

I can't think of any other uses I've had for it.

Last edited:

Erck

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
how about a pumpkin spice cappuccino like 7-11. that would be pretty good

wllmc: I will work on that. I love it when they have it, also the one from Starbucks. I get a big one and I seem to finish it about the same time my wife finishes whatever shopping brought us to the mall.

Eric

MichelleTearsofCrimson

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bought the condensed milk (FA) before reading Hic's thing on it tasting like evaporated milk *which really stinks btw* my thought was to use FA Pumpkin with Cinnamon roll and Cream Cheese icing for a pumpkin roll. Going to try it with the pumpkin and Cream Cheese icing to see if that actually works... sad face!

VU Sponsors