Become a Patron!

QC 200 Opinions?

BrigSnip

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The title says it all. What are your thoughts on the eLeaf QC200? I'd like to get one and built-in batteries are the way to go (for me). And I'm aware that it's not a true 5000 mAh.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The title says it all. What are your thoughts on the eLeaf QC200? I'd like to get one and built-in batteries are the way to go (for me). And I'm aware that it's not a true 5000 mAh.
If you have to have a internal battery mod on the cheap it's probably the best one out there in the budget category. It's light in the hand and it has a nice smooth texture to it. I did a full review here. I have the kit version and I did like the tank that came with it.

Eleaf iStick 200 Watt QC Kit Review
http://vapingunderground.com/index.php?threads/328394/

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Many thanks for the reply and the review. I really want one of these, but I'm a veteran with low income. It's on my short list though.
Np, glad I was able to help.

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk

MV5

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've had mine for a couple of months and like it. Came with the Melo 300 which I put an Rba in. (The coils it came with were just too much for me).

The only con I have with the mod is that it's just a little big and heavy to carry comfortably in my pocket - especially with a tank on it. This is why I just ordered an istick 40w. One for the pocket, one for home.

The battery isn't bad, but if you vape a lot and at over 30 or 40 watts you probably won't get a full day out of it.

Best of vaping to you whatever you decide.

VU Sponsors