Become a Patron!

Question about Breazy black friday deals

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone know if Breazy will be having an even better BF deal starting tonight/tomorrow (Friday itself)? Right now they are having a sale which is great, but curious if there is a huge one coming tonight/tomorrow.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
You need to sign up for the mailing list. They have been releasing a series of different sales each day leading up to Black Friday.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks, Breazy -- I went ahead and ordered from breazy shortly after my post.
Thanks ! Be aware that since we moved the warehouse the post office hasn’t been scanning our packages in properly. So tracking has been difficult to say the least. It’s more likely to show up before any tracking information becomes available. I just filed a complaint with the USPS and will see what happens.

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks ! Be aware that since we moved the warehouse the post office hasn’t been scanning our packages in properly. So tracking has been difficult to say the least. It’s more likely to show up before any tracking information becomes available. I just filed a complaint with the USPS and will see what happens.
I haven't had any cause to complain ...you guys are my favorite juice vendor and Ive ordered many many times. Really my only suggestion is to increase selection -- though I understand we can't have everything we want in a company. Occasionally I'll have to go to another vendor for specific juices you guys don't carry (yet are popular). But again, that is a minor thing, and I'm very glad you guys are around and I enjoy your many sales!

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't had any cause to complain ...you guys are my favorite juice vendor and Ive ordered many many times. Really my only suggestion is to increase selection -- though I understand we can't have everything we want in a company. Occasionally I'll have to go to another vendor for specific juices you guys don't carry (yet are popular). But again, that is a minor thing, and I'm very glad you guys are around and I enjoy your many sales!
Thanks ! If there’s something that you would like us to consider stocking you can email [email protected] and suggest it. We are always adding new stuff.

VU Sponsors