Become a Patron!

Question on which Nicotine

arrowcrest

Member For 4 Years
I need opinions on which nicotine to buy. My first bottle was Wizard Labs 120ml at 60%. After reading here I see that most people say to get Vapers Tek. I checked at My Freedom Smokes and they don't get their's from Vaper Tek but the nicotine they sell comes in assorted ratios of pg/vg bases. I checked at Bull City and they do carry Vapers Tek brand but I can only buy all PG or all VG base. So my question is which would be the best to buy? I want the flavorings to be right and decant vapor but i'm not a cloud chaser. I vape at 10 watts and 8mg nicotine. Please help me decide so I can place a order. Thank You

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I need opinions on which nicotine to buy. My first bottle was Wizard Labs 120ml at 60%. After reading here I see that most people say to get Vapers Tek. I checked at My Freedom Smokes and they don't get their's from Vaper Tek but the nicotine they sell comes in assorted ratios of pg/vg bases. I checked at Bull City and they do carry Vapers Tek brand but I can only buy all PG or all VG base. So my question is which would be the best to buy? I want the flavorings to be right and decant vapor but i'm not a cloud chaser. I vape at 10 watts and 8mg nicotine. Please help me decide so I can place a order. Thank You
I wouldn't worry about the pg/vg mix, that can be easily compensated for when you DIY. I have a crapload of Wizard nic in my freezer and it seems fine to me, but don't have other brands to compare it to.

downInTn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I say get the VT nic from Bull City or directly from http://www.vaperstek.org. I don't use PG, except for what's in my flavorings, so I use the VG based nic.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have Heartalndvapes nic. No complaints and I have no reason to switch.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
PG vs VG is 100% preference. I like VG @Huckleberried likes PG . there is no right or wrong there. if you get 100mg and cut it to vape 8 mg you could make any ratio you wanted with either

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
PG vs VG is 100% preference. I like VG @Huckleberried likes PG . there is no right or wrong there. if you get 100mg and cut it to vape 8 mg you could make any ratio you wanted with either
Very true. Boyfriend and I both vape @ about 12mg. He's a little higher on VG than I am in our end ratios, but I do like to mix with PG. Easy peasy.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm with the vaperstek crowd for very clean tasting nic. But other nics are also fine - they just don't give you as clean a flavor. I use a PG base, because I generally mix around 50/50 and pg is slightly easier to work with.

Pillzee

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I use Nude Nicotine. It is very clean and you can get it however you want. 100%pg, 100%vg or 50/50

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
While VT is my choice, I'll give you this suggestion: instead of getting a huge bottle of ANY nic, try a small bottle from a few different places. If you get a huge bottle of any of them, you'll always wonder if you made the right choice.

arrowcrest

Member For 4 Years
Thanks eveytbody for the inputs. I ended up getting 120ml vg and 120ml pg both at 100% nicotine and will mix both in 1 240 glass bottle,so i'll have pemade 50/50 to use with ejuicemeup calculator.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Do you mean 100mg nicotine?

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks eveytbody for the inputs. I ended up getting 120ml vg and 120ml pg both at 100% nicotine and will mix both in 1 240 glass bottle,so i'll have pemade 50/50 to use with ejuicemeup calculator.

Just for peace of mind...

You realize the nic you have, you will only be using a little bit in each mix and you will still need pure VG and PG, right?

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Light and air hurt nicotine, it's best to store nicotine in several small bottles that are as full as they can be and only big enough for a batch of vapable juice. Each time you open a bottle of nicotine air gets in, by the time you use all of that 240ml bottle the bottle will have been opened a lot of times. You have enough nicotine to make 2.4 liters of 10mg juice.
The ejuicemeup program will give you exact amounts but a good example of 50/50 10mg juice is
1 part 100mg nicotine (you got 240ml)
1 part flavor (you need 240ml)
4 parts VG (you need 960ml)
4 parts PG (you need 960ml)
Please be careful

VU Sponsors