Become a Patron!

Question!

Just a question - got an Aspire Atlantis with Sub Ohm battery. I've been vaping70/30 - 6 mg. I started with an EVOD using 18 mg 50/50. My question is I'm running out of juice and I only have 12 mg 50/50 juice left - would that be okay to use in my Atlantis with the battery?
I'm new to this whole forum thing so let me know if this isn't allowed or in the wrong topic place! Also let me know if you need to know anything else!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You should be fine, just won't make as much of a cloud as the 70/30. Might get a bit of a nic hit sub-ohming 12mg though. :)

You should be fine, just won't make as much of a cloud as the 70/30. Might get a bit of a nic hit sub-ohming 12mg though. :)
Thank you, that's my issue. But I have been smoking for 5 years and was using 18 mg almost all day everyday for about 4 months. Just don't wanna get nicotine poisoning or something.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Try not to take too many hits, If you start to feel light headed ,stop. Maybe don't inhale as deep into your lungs. More just mouth hits.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Your body would stop you before you got poisoned. Getting over-nic'd you'll feel icky, light headed, maybe a headache. You could dilute it with some VG if it comes down to that, but of course would lighten up the flavor,too. Most pharmacies have it in the first aid section.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Your body would stop you before you got poisoned. Getting over-nic'd you'll feel icky, light headed, maybe a headache. You could dilute it with some VG if it comes down to that, but of course would lighten up the flavor,too. Most pharmacies have it in the first aid section.
You can buy USP VG in the pharmacy area of Walmart.

misthub_rick

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Vape Media
Welcome to VU... How long have you been vaping?

VU Sponsors