Become a Patron!

Questions, Questions, Questions!

Zaphodv

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm new to sub-ohm vaping. I'm using an IClear I sub G tank with a .5 ohm coil on a Coolfire IV 40 watt. I've been using juices that are a 50/50 blend and was wondering if I should go to a 70 VG or Max VG. if I go to a higher VG, will it take higer wattage or lower wattage? Thank you for any and all input.

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Higher VG content increases vapor cloud, and lower PG decreases throat hit is all that happens. How well the coil wicks may change with the thicker VG content though.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They higher the vg the higher the wattage...be ready

VAPE ON

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I actually use that exact tank most of the time. I've really haven't noticed any significant wattage change from 50/50 to Max VG. It does gunk up the coils faster.

Download the YouTube video that explains how to rewick those isub coils. It's really easy, fast and makes your coils last for months.

Higher VG content increases vapor cloud, and lower PG decreases throat hit is all that happens. How well the coil wicks may change with the thicker VG content though.
Hello! I have a question... I had a dental implant yesterday from my family dentist at Skyview,Aurora ( http://www.skyviewdental.ca/cosmetic-dentistry/implants/ ) and I am a vape lover :D Is there any problem to vape after an implantation? My friend told that she had issues when she vaped soon after an extraction. Is there any such issue in this case? Any input will be highly appreciated.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hello! I have a question... I had a dental implant yesterday from my family dentist at Skyview,Aurora ( http://www.skyviewdental.ca/cosmetic-dentistry/implants/ ) and I am a vape lover :D Is there any problem to vape after an implantation? My friend told that she had issues when she vaped soon after an extraction. Is there any such issue in this case? Any input will be highly appreciated.

Ask your dentist

VU Sponsors