Become a Patron!

Questions using your Vaporflask DNA40.

Hi fellows capers guys/gals, I'm new to the Vaporflask but not new to the DNA40, and I'm not that new to vaping, it's been 3 years that I was able to stop a 2 pack a day 40 year hasty experience habit!

I've started this thread because I myself would like to learn a thing or two about build temperature control coils and I'm interested in what your all using for your mod and especially your atomizer and of course your ejuice and ratio of Pg-Vg

Bottom line we are all over the spectrum so if we just exchange information here we may all learn a thing or two and might just have fun in doing so.

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Temp control builds don't have much to do with the mod, more with the atomizer you use.

Me, I use mostly 15-wrap, 28-ga, 2.5mm I.D. Ni200 coils with folded up legs in my favorite dripper (the Manta v2 RDA) and the same coils but with only 12 wraps in my Subtank mini, on the odd occasions when I use it - which is almost never.

28awg_ni200_coil_zpsafafba7e.jpg

Juice is 100% VG in all my drippers, and 70/30 in the tank. Which is why I almost never use it: I can't stand PG.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors