Become a Patron!

Quick brief on the Innokin Disrupter

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I drive quite a bit, and wanted a mod for vaping and driving. This thing fits the bill for me perfectly. My all day equipment are mech tubes (smpl's), but aren't the best thing for long distance driving as I have to carry a charger plugged in to charge the 18650's. Fumbling with the 18650's while steering the car with my knee isn't much fun either.

A few spare batteries can be plugged into the usb. (I have (4) 2amp usb ports in my F-150). The battery is super easy to slide off, and slide a fresh charged one back on.

Solid built mod as all Innokin products are. Ohm reading is dead on, as are the watts and volts. Knowing the 4 volt range is the sweet spot on my mechs, this is what I have it set for. Nothing scientific, but one Innocell seems to last about the same vape time as two 18650's on my mechs,

Please ignore the gap between the Aeolus rda and the mod. The Aeolus contact pin is notoriously too long. It doesn't sit flush on a Fatdaddy 510 pad either. All my other atty's and tanks sit flush on this, no problem.

Great mod, and would highly recommend it to anyone who vapes below 50w. Kick Ass little driving tool. Purchased it at My Freedom Smokes for 38bucks w/coupon. Extra batteries are 15 or 16 bucks.

Disrupter1.jpg
Disrupter2.jpg
Disrupter3.jpg

VU Sponsors