Become a Patron!

Quick Question on High VG

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello all,

I recently started vaping 80/20 - max VG juice, almost exclusively Teleos. While my all time favorite juice is 8 bells (I believe it's 70/30) , I've been stuck on the cloud science line and have noticed I go through higher VG juice a lot quicker. I have not started dripping yet and I know that a lot of higher VG's are geared towards dripping. So, do the high VG juice not last as long when being vaped?

Thanks

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have noticed the opposite. Since high VG is thicker, and requires by-the-numbers wicking in RTA's to prevent dry hits, I find the free er flowing PG to be consumed faster all things being equal. You are dripping I assume?

sleepyi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Are you using the RBA section and have you changed coil setup since you started vaping the higher VG juices?

When I ran twisted 28awg or parallel 28awg in the rba for the subtank mini, I consumed more juice

And, I've only vaped max vg to 40/60 pg/vg juice in the subtank mini, but I'd have to agree with OneBadWolf that the higher PG juices are consumed more than higher VG if vaped on same coil setup and similar wattages/volts

Last edited:

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are you using the RBA section and have you changed coil setup since you started vaping the higher VG juices?

When I ran twisted 28awg or parallel 28awg in the rba for the subtank mini, I consumed more juice

And, I've only vaped max vg to 40/60 pg/vg juice in the subtank mini, but I'd have to agree with OneBadWolf that the higher PG juices are consumed more than higher VG if vaped on same coil setup and similar wattages/volts

I'm using the .5 coil that came with it but I plan on using the rba next. I think I'm using a pretty standard build in that, using the provided wire and cotton.

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I vape a high VG haven't noticed an unusual amount being consumed.

Most of mine are 25/75 and higher. PG/VG

I have a few that I've bought, that are 50/50. I go through those rather quick.

What kind of wattage are you using?

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use 25-40 watts at the most. I mainly stay around 30-35. It's probably just me and how much I'm using it. How many ml's are you all going through a day?

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I use 25-40 watts at the most. I mainly stay around 30-35. It's probably just me and how much I'm using it. How many ml's are you all going through a day?

10 - 15ml a day. But I don't drip.
I also run much lower wattage 7 - 11 depending on the ohms.

VU Sponsors