Become a Patron!

quick story

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
whats up everyone.. decided i should probably do an intro since i plan on being rather active on this forum. my name is michael and im a pretty new vapor but i found my way around quickly. two months ago i had no idea how far the e cig industry had come, i thought everyone was still pushing the disposable ones found at gas stations (that never worked for me for multiple reasons) and had absolutely no plans to quit cigarettes or start vaping e cigs. then almost like the stars were aligning, both my dad and friend told me about their vapes within two days (previously hearing nothing of it) and told me about how the juice works etc.

so i bought a buck naked a few days later (ego style e cig) and puffed it all night, later that night i realized i had no urge at all to smoke a stinky and realized i really might have just quit smoking. a few days later i was trying to figure out how to clean it and found reviewers which after a few videos (and a few searches on how to get more vapor) i found indoor smokers and learned about all the different tanks and APVs.. bought a pro tank mini 2. i still wanted more vapor though. in my youtube endeavors i found rip talking about rebuildables and what not and i saw a video on how to rebuild my protank and did it the next day. i was bitten by the bug, and once i learned a bit more about rebuildables and mods (the efficiency of them) i knew that is what i wanted and bought a cana mod.

after i was pretty well informed on the delivery system and how to be most efficient, i wanted to learn more about the juices. this is how i found out about vapor joe. i was learning about DIY, reliable sources, best practices, etc. i came across a video and mentioned vapor joe as his #1 favorite website for finding the best deals.. i started following the posts and this led me to find mod envy (because it was playing live on his blog when i went there one night lol) and the entire crew you guys have put together. i really like the vibe of the community so here i am. like i said this is just the beginning of my vaping life and it is still charging full speed ahead i feel like.. glad to be here with everyone to learn, share, and grow.

Big Jake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Glad you Here also and welcome. And yes communities like this can make vaping much more enjoyable and hopefully less painful.

VU Sponsors