Become a Patron!

Quit smoking for two months already! also this is my first day in VU.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I recently quit smoking, and wow the world seems like a different place. I smell better obviously, and things even taste better or worse in some cases. I vaped for a little while about 4 years ago when it was starting to pop up where I live. Long story short, came back to vaping, and probably at the best time. The sheer number of mods and juice is amazing, BUT it can be a bit daunting to make my choices from what atty to get or what juice to buy. So basically a big hello to everyone here, and how about some nice juice recommendations. I am currently loving fruitty and candy flavors, but today I got this peanut flavor that is giving me good feels. Of course if there is some mind-blowing juice out there that is a must try list it as well.
Vape on

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to VU, it is great to have you here.
thanks and I guess i should have looked at all the categories first, because this most likely fits into the introduce yourself one lol. i am gonna copy this there instead.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello and Welcome! Go to a local vape shop and try some of the juices to determine what you like. There are literally thousands of flavor combo's to choose from.

Satchvai

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome and I'd say try Teleos breakfast line "The Milk" or Kilo "Cereal Milk" if you like drinking milk after a bowl of fruit loops or fruity pebbles. Both are excellent IMO. Some other favorites are Velvet Cloud Vapors "Night Shift" tastes like a chocolate glazed donut and light coffee. Charlie Noble "Good Cookie" is a good chocolate dessert vape. I've found Charlie Noble has some great flavors for the price. If you get tired of paying for the aforementioned juices, look into making your own down the line. I started making them this month, and except for a small 15ml bottle of Cereal Milk, I haven't spent a penny on juice this month. Enjoy your vape journey and welcome to VU.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome and I'd say try Teleos breakfast line "The Milk" or Kilo "Cereal Milk" if you like drinking milk after a bowl of fruit loops or fruity pebbles. Both are excellent IMO. Some other favorites are Velvet Cloud Vapors "Night Shift" tastes like a chocolate glazed donut and light coffee. Charlie Noble "Good Cookie" is a good chocolate dessert vape. I've found Charlie Noble has some great flavors for the price. If you get tired of paying for the aforementioned juices, look into making your own down the line. I started making them this month, and except for a small 15ml bottle of Cereal Milk, I haven't spent a penny on juice this month. Enjoy your vape journey and welcome to VU.
I will most definitely start making my own juice. I am going to stock up on good ingredients next month. Are you using TFA or what. Lemme know if you come up with something mind blowing i would love to try. I will only be making mine for personal consumption, but if i ever make something I feel worthy of being shared i will most likely just give it out in a fun contest. Did you say FRUITTY PEBBLES.....i may be a 32 year old guy but that is still one of my favorite cereals in the morning. Oh and who doesn't drink the milk after a bowl of fruit loops, plain insanity. Thanks for a few good descriptions of nice juices you like. I will try to make my own glazed donut vape eventually. And a few fruitty flavors. Would love a cream soda too

Satchvai

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I will most definitely start making my own juice. I am going to stock up on good ingredients next month. Are you using TFA or what. Lemme know if you come up with something mind blowing i would love to try. I will only be making mine for personal consumption, but if i ever make something I feel worthy of being shared i will most likely just give it out in a fun contest. Did you say FRUITTY PEBBLES.....i may be a 32 year old guy but that is still one of my favorite cereals in the morning. Oh and who doesn't drink the milk after a bowl of fruit loops, plain insanity. Thanks for a few good descriptions of nice juices you like. I will try to make my own glazed donut vape eventually. And a few fruitty flavors. Would love a cream soda too
I'm using TFA and just put in a order last night for a few Capella's and Flavor West that keep coming up in recipes that I don't have. From the advice on this and the forum that shall not be named, I settled on Essential Depot for my PG/VG and Nude Nicotine 100mg/ml for my nic and have already been asked a few times by experienced vapers whose nic I was using because they couldn't taste it. I think that is a good sign. I'm still working out recipes but this first month I've been using recipes from e-liquidcalculator. com and some other DIY threads on the net. Most experienced DIYers will tell you taste is subjective but following some of these recipes has allowed me to make some good juice.
Currently vaping on one recipe from Bill's Magic Vapor, a Cinnamon Danish 10% TFA Cinnamon Danish, 6% TFA Bavarian Cream and 10% Cotton Candy that is pretty yummy and even decent after mixing. Just gets better as it ages.
BTW TFA makes a Cream Soda flavor but haven't tried it yet.

VU Sponsors