Become a Patron!

Racing heart with some flavors

marilyngurl22

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
im still figuring out which ratio of PG and VG I need and which flavors I like, etc. I've about got it nailed down BUT my favorite so far makes my heart race and pound really hard. It's the same brand and ratio and nic level as the other two flavors I like that don't make my heart race. Can a flavor do this? That is the only difference between them. Thanks!

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Some will say it is too much nicotine, or an allergic reaction to PG or VG or side effect of quitting smoking. Heart related issues are best diagnosed by doctors...

marilyngurl22

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh, I totally get that. But I've tried about 10 different brands/flavors so far and this is the only one that does it. It's strange! So I was thinking maybe certain flavors could do that to some people like VG or PG can?

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh, I totally get that. But I've tried about 10 different brands/flavors so far and this is the only one that does it. It's strange! So I was thinking maybe certain flavors could do that to some people like VG or PG can?
Heart pounding and racing heart? No idea. Some do have actual allergic reactions to inhaling cinnamon e-liquids, or a heavy chest feeling from too much VG...

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Allergic reaction Do you get itchy when you vape it?

marilyngurl22

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Allergic reaction Do you get itchy when you vape it?
I don't. Only symptom I've noticed with that flavor. No problems with any of the other flavors of the same brand so far. It's strange. Obviously I just won't use that one but just wanted to see the thoughts on it :)

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If it doesn't have caffeine in it, it may very well be a allergic type reaction to the flavoring. Who really knows, but I would avoid the flavor that does that.

marilyngurl22

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If it doesn't have caffeine in it, it may very well be a allergic type reaction to the flavoring. Who really knows, but I would avoid the flavor that does that.
Hmmm. Would caffeine be listed in the ingredients?

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hmmm. Would caffeine be listed in the ingredients?
Yes. Shady vendors are using caffeine as a selling point for young vapers. Vendors aren't going to add extra ingredients which cost them money and not put it on the label...

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yes. Shady vendors are using caffeine as a selling point for young vapers. Vendors aren't going to add extra ingredients which cost them money and not put it on the label...
Maybe where YOU buy juice, they list it.

Here, if someone is make a red bull type juice, sometimes it has caffeine in it, and it may or may NOT be listed.

Who is going to buy that type of juice, that doesn't already like red bull and the boat load of caffeine it contains?

VU Sponsors