Become a Patron!

Ragnarok & Mutation X V3 Coil Build?

I have a Ragnarok Mech copper mod with a Mutation X V3 dripper. What would be the best build for this setup to chase clouds. I vape 99.9% pure VG on this setup. I just want tons of clouds and this is my first unregulated mod.

EWolk

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dual 4 spaced wraps of 20g nichrome 80 (kanthal if that's all you can get). Wick it tight & blast the clouds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J Pope Paul

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Since this is your first mech mod, don't listen to that guy. You will destroy your batteries and atomizer and could possibly hurt yourself. First, make sure you have some good batteries, and an accurate ohm meter. Use online calculators like steam engine and apps like vapers toolbox to help calculate how much wire you need to hit your target resistance. You should stay above .2 ohms with a single 18650 mech mod, depending on your battery's continuous discharge amp rating. I like to use 26 awg nichrome 80 and do 8\9 wraps around a 5/64th drill bit. Heats up hella fast and produces good clouds and flavor for me. But that's until I build my semi-regulated box mod. You have to work within the limitations of your device and batteries, otherwise you will pay. By ruining your stuff or possibly ruining your damn self. I hope this helps.

VU Sponsors