Become a Patron!

RBA/RDA use questions

Been vaping for a few months and just making he’s jump over to RBAs and the various different versions. Got the Loop 1.5 and Drop BF and am waiting on a Profile and Dead Rabbit so I think I’m on track with the hardware figured out.

I am however wondering about use. Put some cotton in the coils and added some juice. First hits were great but the next day the cotton looked funky. Tried adding a few drops and got a bit of liquid taste and am wondering about how long cotton lasts etc.

Is the objective to keep it wet? Is there a too wet?

Any suggestions appreciated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"too wet" means yer sucking juice or it's peeing all over. I honestly have zero interest in "dripping" - I'm getting old enough to be concerned.

I'd recommend squonking, and the tools are much the same: an RDA/RSA you keep 'wet'.. You can maybe get 3 drags off the wet coil, but plan to squonk or drip at that point. THe flavor cares, as well as the cotton/rayon, (silica is happy to vape dry). EDIT: SS mesh also doesn't much care.

The LOOKS of the wick are of less interest than the coils - that said, if the wick is burnt, then indeed it will all turn dark. Prob is, many liquids will turn it darker as well. (I can tell the diff, as I can rinse out my rayon and let it air-dry while vaping another atty, returning when the rinsed one is airdry a day or two later).

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My wicks last for weeks and weeks..... Specially with Cotton Bacon or Rayon

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors