Become a Patron!

RDA Help

I've been vaping for about a year now. However, I have always used a tank atomizer when vaping. A lot of my friends vape off of RDA's so I figured I would give it a shot. A few days ago I bought a Velocity V2. I rigged it up with clapton coils that read right around .2 ohms. I primed the coils just like you are supposed to and when to vape and got this crazy burnt taste. Now having been vaping for awhile i knew that this wasn't good obviously. However in a tank it just means you need a new coil. But having the brand new coils. fresh wick, and new rda I have no clue whats wrong. Ive tried re-wicking it a million different ways with shorter and longer tails and still nothing. I have no idea what is wrong and the only conclusion i can come to is the coils? Any help or suggestions to what the problem is would be greatly appreciated!

-Brock

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I've been vaping for about a year now. However, I have always used a tank atomizer when vaping. A lot of my friends vape off of RDA's so I figured I would give it a shot. A few days ago I bought a Velocity V2. I rigged it up with clapton coils that read right around .2 ohms. I primed the coils just like you are supposed to and when to vape and got this crazy burnt taste. Now having been vaping for awhile i knew that this wasn't good obviously. However in a tank it just means you need a new coil. But having the brand new coils. fresh wick, and new rda I have no clue whats wrong. Ive tried re-wicking it a million different ways with shorter and longer tails and still nothing. I have no idea what is wrong and the only conclusion i can come to is the coils? Any help or suggestions to what the problem is would be greatly appreciated!

-Brock
did you remove hot spots and make sure your coils aren't touching any metal? pics of the build would go a long way as well

Klove1337

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Take out the cotton, go to YT. Profit :)
Its probably the wick, or the coils.
You need to go to youtube and get advice :)

VU Sponsors