Become a Patron!

Rda suggestions

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
New mod coming...looking for a new rda..stainless steel and dual coil. I have dead rabbits, goins and apocalypse. Looking for newer...open to sales too

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hahah...thinking the new 25..or lp with goon posts

Goon 1.5 is just my favorite. It's the only rda that has survived buying, selling and trading for years lol.

I'm not sure how I feel about the new one. Looks like they made the base wider and top cap shorter for larger coils but then cut down the airflow? Seems counterintuitive. All speculation of course. (haven't watched any reviews either)

whats the g.o.a.t.?

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Goon 1.5 is just my favorite. It's the only rda that has survived buying, selling and trading for years lol.

I'm not sure how I feel about the new one. Looks like they made the base wider and top cap shorter for larger coils but then cut down the airflow? Seems counterintuitive. All speculation of course. (haven't watched any reviews either)

whats the g.o.a.t.?
Grim greens new rda..and yes i agree bout the new goon...i have alot of 1.5 and ogs
4e1eb3c10492dd9fb3f4f1bb9ac90af9.jpg
c727c14fef79a560d5d6356467461d1a.jpg

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Grim greens new rda..and yes i agree bout the new goon...i have alot of 1.5 and ogs

cant find any info on the goat. He must really think highly of himself to call it that though lol smh

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
cant find any info on the goat. He must really think highly of himself to call it that though lol smh
Lol...nothing out yet. I wanna see deck..i also like the augvape btfc....

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

whats the g.o.a.t.?
The majority of people who own both the 24mm OG Goon and the 1.5 (I do) are saying they prefer the smaller round holes of the OG over the bigger cyclops airflow of the 1.5 (and so do I) so listening to customer feedback pays off. I own the 25mm Goon as well, and am thoroughly satisfied so counterintuitive or not, it's the bees knees, and that's what counts.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The majority of people who own both the 24mm OG Goon and the 1.5 (I do) are saying they prefer the smaller round holes of the OG over the bigger cyclops airflow of the 1.5 (and so do I) so listening to customer feedback pays off. I own the 25mm Goon as well, and am thoroughly satisfied so counterintuitive or not, it's the bees knees, and that's what counts.
I like em both...today. im oging it
dd3f00a332ea57c16b65c1cbaf2b97ef.jpg

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If I were going to buy and rda, it would be this one. Not the new goon or some reviewer endorsed rda. Nothing against either of them but I like quality bottom airflow atomizers.

https://eciggity.com/reload-x-rda-by-reload-vapor-usa/

Edit: I feel like ranting lol. I will not buy the new goon because all they did was add 1mm to the base diameter, changed the shape of the airflow hole, and changed the clamps a tiny bit. For $60, i'll use the 1.5 i already have. If I didn't have a goon already, then yeah I'd buy it.

Reviewer products are mostly over-thought or they do something gimmicky. Then they have to put some stupid branding on it somewhere.

Last edited:

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I like em both...today. im oging it
dd3f00a332ea57c16b65c1cbaf2b97ef.jpg

For a big single coil build, I actually like the 1.5 better than the OG. This is how I like to use it on my Surric X-vault mod:

stapled helix.jpg

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If I were going to buy and rda, it would be this one. Not the new goon or some reviewer endorsed rda. Nothing against either of them but I like quality bottom airflow atomizers.

https://eciggity.com/reload-x-rda-by-reload-vapor-usa/
I have both the black and the stainless steel. I bought them both together, and I hadn't even vaped on one yet at the time when I bought them, nor had seen any reviews or user comments, either... so I bought them with my eyes alone, and I haven't regretted the decision.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have both the black and the stainless steel. I bought them both together, and I hadn't even vaped on one yet at the time when I bought them, nor had seen any reviews or user comments, either... so I bought them with my eyes alone, and I haven't regretted the decision.
bottom airflow rdas seem to be the minority these days. Combine that with a postless deck, awesome aesthetics, plenty of room for cotton, nice tall drip tip, I dont see any negatives.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
bottom airflow rdas seem to be the minority these days. Combine that with a postless deck, awesome aesthetics, plenty of room for cotton, nice tall drip tip, I dont see any negatives.
I actually like the dead rabbit alot... you can flood it

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Postless isn't a necessity for me, as the 2-post Kennedy and the (no longer availale) Vapergate Mason V2 also are fantastic flavor performers IMO, albeit I find that these 2 choices only truly shine with the more powerful angry coil builds (think series mech type of stuff or similar, using higher wattages instead of using normal high wattages or else the height of the cap tends to reduce the flavor to some extent IMO), whereas the Reload X has a more compact chamber size in comparison so the latter lends itself a tad better for those slightly more restrictive, slightly longer drags and normal/relaxed high wattage vaping IMO. If that makes sense. Another one of my big favorites is the CSMNT with the Shawty cap on it, with the coils positioned at the same height as the air holes and at a very close distance from the air holes. Just slam them over, like this:

001.jpg 002.jpg

Izanagi7

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Try the KALI V2 if yer looking for a solid, high quality postless build deck and a squonk RDA with a massive squonk pin.

It’s a 25mm with a thick SS chamber and the diameter of the build deck is 22mm.

Sent from Star Destroyer Executor

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Does it come with a squonk pin or have to buy an additional piece like the rebel? Lol

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dont like shorts....

Pizzadave80 just did a review last night on a new one. Cthulu and Anthony vapes mash up. Sounds good. Looks old skool

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pizzadave80 just did a review last night on a new one. Cthulu and Anthony vapes mash up. Sounds good. Looks old skool
Looks intetesting...picked up a kemplar for cheap...waiting on it now

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Could always use on throwback thursday or flashback fridays...

VU Sponsors