Become a Patron!

Rdta plus flavor builds

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just bought this tank and really really love it! Dual coil clapton build @ .227 ohms. Vapor is great and flavor is great as well. Anybody else using this tank and enjoying it?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
033f10cedc7c32ca37d0cd754bce2293.jpg

6b394def05f683ae401b494ae3b9d1c0.jpg

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had it for a while and got rid of it cause the flavor was shit ;)

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I had it for a while and got rid of it cause the flavor was shit ;)
lol i thought it was ok but gave it away when i got an avacado 24 and an azeroth. then i traded my avacado 24. azeroth has been the best RDTA for me personally but i have a combo on the way as well. still interested in the skyhook as well but I'm not a huge RDTA style fan

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lol i thought it was ok but gave it away when i got an avacado 24 and an azeroth. then i traded my avacado 24. azeroth has been the best RDTA for me personally but i have a combo on the way as well. still interested in the skyhook as well but I'm not a huge RDTA style fan

What makes the Azeroth better?

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I just stuck with single coil builds in mine and I think it gives me pretty damn good flavor..the chamber is nearly cut i half, smaller chamber usually means better flavor

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
What makes the Azeroth better?
my best guess is the air flow and size of the chamber. I just got better flavor from it personally.
Overall not a huge fan of the RDTA style atomizers except the iron maiden. that thing kicks ass

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
my best guess is the air flow and size of the chamber. I just got better flavor from it personally.
Overall not a huge fan of the RDTA style atomizers except the iron maiden. that thing kicks ass

I'm still waiting on my IRon Maiden lol. Azeroth looks nice tho

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I'm still waiting on my IRon Maiden lol. Azeroth looks nice tho
I think the azeroth is a little upgrade over the LP and Avacado but not a must have as in huge upgrade. but if you like the style and like collecting them it's worth getting for sure

Lactone

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I tried it as I live rdtas , but I ended up giving it to a friend because my avocados are just superior in every way. Smoother airflow better flavor and smaller. It's a solid tank, just not the best rdta out there imo

Dpetes

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have the limitless plus,the combo and love them both. My favorite build in them are 28X3 twisted 3mmID Kanthal A1 and I mount the coils so you can see it through the airflow control. I vape it in TC on my G2 hohm wrecker and it tastes awesome to me but tastes are very subjective as you can see.

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have the limitless plus,the combo and love them both. My favorite build in them are 28X3 twisted 3mmID Kanthal A1 and I mount the coils so you can see it through the airflow control. I vape it in TC on my G2 hohm wrecker and it tastes awesome to me but tastes are very subjective as you can see.
I have some 28 laying around. I will have to try and twist up some.

Dpetes

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have some 28 laying around. I will have to try and twist up some.

Let me know how it turns out bud. I also do 6 to 7 wraps spaced. I like spaced coils better then contact because it hits/taste better to me. I also use koh gen do cotton Scottish roll. It's cheap on amazon about $6.00 and you don't get any weird taste from it.

Dpetes

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Here a pic of my on the go set up

Attachments

• 1485275429131-1280931148.jpg
    1485275429131-1280931148.jpg
    267 KB · Views: 40
  • 1485275488245-1352351928.jpg
    1485275488245-1352351928.jpg
    348.5 KB · Views: 39

Selkie

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just bought this tank and really really love it! Dual coil clapton build @ .227 ohms. Vapor is great and flavor is great as well. Anybody else using this tank and enjoying it?

My husband and I love this tank and always have it on hand.

VU Sponsors