Become a Patron!

Realistic strawberry

twisted

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looking for a strong real strawberry recipe. No creams just strawberry. I have cap sweet strawberry, fa strawberry and tea strawberry ripe.

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I think your next best bet would be inw shisha stawberry but also alot say mixing fa and cap is best ive had the same problem finding a great pineapple

twisted

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea just trying to find a good plain strawberry. I wanna say I heard mixing cap sweet strawberry and tfa strawberry ripe 2 to 1 was really good. But I know sometimes adding a little of this or that will make favors pop. Not sure what pops the strawberry out

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I heard once that German's Strawberry is good, but I never tried it.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a half dozen strawberry flavors now and I've tried at least a dozen different mix percentages when blending.
After all that experimentation, TFA Strawberry Ripe is now my official starting point @4-5%. I mix with 1% FA and 1% Inawera Strawberry.
Capella dragon fruit at 1% also. (I tried Inawera dragon fruit and found it was weak)
Thanks for this info!

Amour juice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have caps strawberry , Fa strawberry red touch , inaw , need to get some Tfa ?
Thank you for add

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amour juice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I tried this and it's a perfect nice strawberry shake n vape . Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skeene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I second that! strawberry and cream sounds good to me

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Happen to know a good pineapple?

I've heard mention of CAP Golden Pineapple being better than most but can't confirm myself.
Most Pineapple flavorings are really strong to me, so I have to start low, like 1%, and test it.
Orange Pineapple is a nice combo but it's hard to nail the right ratio between them.
Usually the Pineapple wins:D.

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've heard mention of CAP Golden Pineapple being better than most but can't confirm myself.
Most Pineapple flavorings are really strong to me, so I have to start low, like 1%, and test it.
Orange Pineapple is a nice combo but it's hard to nail the right ratio between them.
Usually the Pineapple wins:D.
Ya i've tried 3 so far but can't find the perfect one but thanks for the heads up but think I'll try inw next

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This has nothing to do with strawberry lol. But ecx is 30% off most everything and still give out the 10% off vapeunderground10 coupon. So I just got $221 of stuff for $140.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've heard good things about Inawera shisha strawberry from everybody... Including people I trust. I can't wait to try it if I can ever find it.

I've also been looking to find some to try but to no avail.
Must have been another stampede.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just a FYI, FE Strawberry is pretty close to FA Strawberry in flavor IMO.

VU Sponsors