Become a Patron!

Recipe for seduce juice's eve's nectar HELP?!

Ashlie Gantt

Member For 4 Years
This WAS a regular purchase for me. They discontinued it.... Now I've got to try to reproduce it. Here's the description. I'll put my questions afterwards.

Eve’s Nectar – I love Chocolate. I love Mint. I love Apples. But together?! The apple is a crisp red apple. The chocolate and mint remind me of a chocolate mint ice cream. The vape comes across as a smooth blend of the three flavors; chocolate and apple on the forefront in an even mix with a cool mint undertone.

1. Go with a chocolate mint concentrate or buy the two separate?

2. Which vendors have the most realistic red apple flavor, and best chocolate, mint or chocolate mint flavor?

3. What would you recommend starting ratios to be? (The mint is very light, just enough to know it's there)

NOTE: I'm hoping to not have to steep, as it's a juice I love so much, I would love to vape it straight away. I chain vape it! But, I intend to do a max vg version, so steeping may be required.

TIA!!!!

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What is the mint ? Menthol like? Spearmint? Wintergreen? Peppermint?

As far as a ripe red apple, not too sure there. Will have to look through some old notes.

Is the chocolate sweet, bittersweet, dark, milk, white...need more than just that from what you remember.

Ashlie Gantt

Member For 4 Years
I can tell you it tasted exactly like Mint chocolate chip ice cream, so I'm guessing like maybe a dark chocolate/bittersweet? Chocolate, and I'm not sure what mint they use in the ice cream. It's not a strong mint at all. Definitely not spearamint, not wintergreen. Possibly a very light peppermint. I hope this helps.

Ashlie Gantt

Member For 4 Years
The ripe red apple flavor was extremely legit. Not candy like at all. Tasted like Id just bitten into an apple, with a good chocolate mint chaser, chocolate mint staying with the exhale too. Man, I'm drooling just thinking about it...

downInTn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm a FlavorArt fan so... grain of salt

FlavorArt Fuji apple is awesome, it would be hard to beat. Their Cocoa and Peppermint make a good chocolate mint. I would start 1-1.5% each then adjust in 0.5% increments.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Here's the recipe @Cramptholomew mentioned:

Big chocolate apples
2% FA fuji
.5% FA cocoa
.5% FA chocolate
.75% FA almond
1% FA vanilla classic
1% FA caramel
.5% FA meringue

I'd leave out almond and caramel, replace Vanilla Classic with FA Vienna Cream and/or Custard for an ice-cream effect, probably replace Meringue with FA Peppermint, and replace Chocolate with more Cocoa so it doesn't taste like liquid choc syrup. Like this:

2% FA Fuji
1% FA Cocoa
0.5% FA Vienna
0.5% FA Custard
0.5% FA Peppermint

Hm, might want to increase the overall strength, alter the balance of apple-versus-cocoa a little, make sure it's just a hint of mint:
2% FA Fuji
2% FA Cocoa
0.5% FA Vienna
1% FA Custard
0.5% FA Peppermint

That's where I'd start.

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
2% FA Fuji
2% FA Cocoa
0.5% FA Vienna
1% FA Custard
0.5% FA Peppermint

That's where I'd start.
That looks right to me. Alternatively, while I do prefer the FA flavors I've tried, if you're stuck with TFA instead:

7% Apple TFA
4% Double Chocolate Clear TFA
2% Vanilla Swirl TFA
4% Vanilla Bean Gelato (or Ice Cream) TFA
2.5% Vanilla Custard TFA
0.5% Peppermint TFA

Note: I really don't like TFA's Apple flavor. I honestly haven't found a ripe red apple that I really like but such is life. Haven't yet tried Inawera or Hangsen though.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
my idea:

i'd mix 2-3 companies for all of the ingredients..

like:

apple
fa fiji apple 2%
tpa apple 1%
fw double apple 3%

chocolate
tpa milk chocolate 2%
tpa white chocolate 2%
fw double dutch 2%

cream
tfa Vanilla Swirl 2%
Cap Van Custard 2%
fa vienna 2%

mint
tfa peppermint 2%
fa peppermint .5%

and I'd add some
Dulce de Lech @ .25%
menthol @ .5%

when you layer companies, and flavors.. it somehow turns out a bit better.. just my small opinion.. :p

Talon4x4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ashlie, glad to see you stopped over here. Great bunch of people on here and if anyone will help you get what you're after, they will!!!!

Ashlie Gantt

Member For 4 Years
my idea:

i'd mix 2-3 companies for all of the ingredients..

like:

apple
fa fiji apple 2%
tpa apple 1%
fw double apple 3%

chocolate
tpa milk chocolate 2%
tpa white chocolate 2%
fw double dutch 2%

cream
tfa Vanilla Swirl 2%
Cap Van Custard 2%
fa vienna 2%

mint
tfa peppermint 2%
fa peppermint .5%

and I'd add some
Dulce de Lech @ .25%
menthol @ .5%

when you layer companies, and flavors.. it somehow turns out a bit better.. just my small opinion.. :p
Forgive me for sounding dumb, lol but do you mean to mix like all the apples as one, then use that base as my 2% total in my mix? Or do you mean to use 6% of Apple in the bottle? And etc with others. Also what company for the menthol and dulce de leches? Thank you so much!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Forgive me for sounding dumb, lol but do you mean to mix like all the apples as one, then use that base as my 2% total in my mix? Or do you mean to use 6% of Apple in the bottle? And etc with others. Also what company for the menthol and dulce de leches? Thank you so much!

no...

mix all of this:

apple
fa fiji apple 2%
tpa apple 1%
fw double apple 3%

chocolate
tpa milk chocolate 2%
tpa white chocolate 2%
fw double dutch 2%

cream
tfa Vanilla Swirl 2%
Cap Van Custard 2%
fa vienna 2%

mint
tfa peppermint 2%
fa peppermint .5%

and I'd add some
Dulce de Lech @ .25% <<Signature/TFA
menthol @ .5% <<Can be gotten off any flavor shop tfa/wl/ecx etc et all..

into one bottle..

i do tend to separate bits in recipes like this but the standard writing would be:

fa fiji apple 2%
tpa apple 1%
fw double apple 3%
tpa milk chocolate 2%
tpa white chocolate 2%
fw double dutch 2%
tfa Vanilla Swirl 2%
Cap Van Custard 2%
fa vienna 2%
tfa peppermint 2%
fa peppermint .5%
Dulce de Lech @ .25%
menthol @ .5%

if you like things neat and compact.. makes for a pretty nice long list..

let me know how you like it.. :)

VU Sponsors