T

Taver13

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
awesome, gonna try that, gotta get me some of that apple, how do you like the red hots as a standalone? i was thinking of adding some bavarian cream. also saw this recipe somewhere

"hot fuzz"
10% juicy peach
5% red hots
5% EM

I LOVE it! When nothing else sounds good, Red Hots fits the bill. When I don't feel like mixing, Red Hots it is.
When everything is suddenly flavorless, I can always taste Red Hots. The candies are a favorite of mine, too. mmmmmm

T

Taver13

I LOVE it! When nothing else sounds good, Red Hots fits the bill. When I don't feel like mixing, Red Hots it is.
When everything is suddenly flavorless, I can always taste Red Hots. The candies are a favorite of mine, too. mmmmmm
me as well, red hots, hot tamalies, big red gum, all some of my favs

T

Taver13

also what percentage do you do standalone, i like strong flavors and eat a lot of spicy food so i can handle strong

Dayze0

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'd absolutley love a similar mix to BOWMANS / Psycho Chemist ' FANTASIA' Flavour

Not asking for a clone here - but a similar mix would be greatly apreciated - I love this flavour , but at £10 for 20ml
its working out an expensive daily Vape, so something close ... I could DIY could save me alot of money

Hopefully some master mixer can help us out

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'd absolutley love a similar mix to BOWMANS / Psycho Chemist ' FANTASIA' Flavour

Not asking for a clone here - but a similar mix would be greatly apreciated - I love this flavour , but at £10 for 20ml
its working out an expensive daily Vape, so something close ... I could DIY could save me alot of money

Hopefully some master mixer can help us out

I'm not a master mixer, I'm simply curious. There's no description about the flavoring, other than Caribbean Twist. What do you taste?

Dayze0

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm not a master mixer, I'm simply curious. There's no description about the flavoring, other than Caribbean Twist. What do you taste?

the main flavour is definitley Peach, not overpowering - but definitley the larger %, the next is hard to say - but possibly Mango, then a slight orange and a possible tiny, tiny amount of coconut., it so well blended its hard to pick out last 3 flavours (Mango/orange/coconut)

Its a lovley, smooth well blended mix, very little throat hit and no flavor blasts out,
On the vape -(the DEEP but slight peach hit you first - then a blended mix of possible Mango/orange/coconut - - with the exhale your left with a peachy mango aftertaste) -

I can say that I dont get any citrusy lime or lemon in there at all
tried to be as descriptive as I can lol

Last edited:

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
the main flavour is definitley Peach, not overpowering - but definitley the larger %, the next is hard to say - but possibly Mango, then a slight orange and a possible tiny, tiny amount of coconut., it so well blended its hard to pick out last 3 flavours (Mango/orange/coconut)

Its a lovley, smooth well blended mix, very little throat hit and no flavor blasts out,
On the vape -(the DEEP but slight peach hit you first - then a blended mix of possible Mango/orange/coconut - - with the exhale your left with a peachy mango aftertaste) -

I can say that I dont get any citrusy lime or lemon in there at all
tried to be as descriptive as I can lol

I noticed you referenced currency in pounds; are you in England? More importantly, where is the company that makes the juice? Is it likely they use FlavourArt (Italian) flavors? As you describe it, FA Peach (and/or White Peach), Mango, Orange (and/or Mandarin), and Coconut would do that very well. Do you have those FA flavors?

Dayze0

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I noticed you referenced currency in pounds; are you in England? More importantly, where is the company that makes the juice? Is it likely they use FlavourArt (Italian) flavors? As you describe it, FA Peach (and/or White Peach), Mango, Orange (and/or Mandarin), and Coconut would do that very well. Do you have those FA flavors?

Hey thanks for the reply HIC, Im in the UK and so is the company( if you google bowmans psycho chemist - it will come up with the manufactures)
Im glad you said FA, as there my favorite concentrates. I need to get myself white peach, mandarin and coconut, but have FA peach, Capella orange, Mango, trying 3 little mixes at the minute, minus the coconut - but will defintiley get the FA ones you suggested , Again thanks for your help

Dayze0, please post your results. I'm looking for something similar, with peach, citrus and maybe apple instead of mango. Coconut might give it 'that something' in the background too.

Also (since this is a first post for a previous lurker) a big, BIG thank you to HIC. Your notes on FA concentrates have been really fantastic inspiration for me. I'm currently ditching a suitcase-load of FW and TPA flavours and replacing those with FA stuff. I might have been a fool not getting cookie and other baked stuff on my first order, though. I haven't liked a single one of those before and Your recipes seem to always have some sort of pie, pastry or cookie in them. Well, maybe the next order, then.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Seriously, don't ditch your flavors. They will also come in handy for recipes. I use mainly FA, myself, but there are others, especially from TPA/TFA that are used frequently in people's recipes.

Okay, I'm not seriously throwing them away. I just had hard time making juices I wanted with candy flavors etc., so the switch to FA hopefully makes me a happy camper.
There's lots of flavours I didn't order yet, so...

Dayze0

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
BOWMANS / Psycho Chemist ' FANTASIA' Flavour please

esso - will post back with my 'citrus ' finds - once they'ved steeped for a bit, but like HIC suggested - Im gonna try to toy with more FA flavours to add and I need to get a few more - just toying with % of Peach, mango and orange at the min, but have a few other citrus things brewing as well - will report back, but if any one finds any clone of my request or tries to replicate it - please report back here - lets crack this recipie !!

Hi guys/ girls
I would really appreciate it if anybody has a recipe for Mrs Lords Kendal Mint Cake. I'm also very keen to find recipes for the Halcyon Haze range. If anybody is just experimenting with these any feedback would be great on how its going.

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The juice recipe I'm looking for is called Gorilla Juice. However if I ask for that everyone would think it's the one from AVE. Sorry if this gets long winded but here goes. Gorilla Juice is made by someone in the mid west around Chicago I think. He made the juice for "Hoosier Vapes" they had problems with it because it's a tank cracker. They had the person that made it, make it with different ingredients so it wouldn't crack tanks. The guy from " Hoosier Vapes" then took that recipe and made a copy of it and cut out the Gorilla Juice maker. The maker of Gorilla Juice then went to the owner of another B&M and asked if he wanted to buy juice from him. He said okay but he wanted the original formula that cracked tanks. He got his wish It's a great juice and it would be my all day every day If I could make it. I bought a liter of it at a steep price but I'd like to make it myself. I can't tell flavors but I know what tastes good to me. I did see a couple of clones that I want to try. Thanks for your time.
Sounds like the guy from Hoosier Vapes is a real asswipe prick.

sturat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
also what percentage do you do standalone, i like strong flavors and eat a lot of spicy food so i can handle strong
I use the red hots at 8% standalone..

I am dying for a Moon Mountain Vapor Capt Cosmic (Capt Crunch) clone recipe. Willing to pay a bounty :) Also the Moon Rock Madness would warrant some sort of bounty if it was a good match. I am going bankrupt buying the juice but I can't get close to it. Missing some key flavor.

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am dying for a Moon Mountain Vapor Capt Cosmic (Capt Crunch) clone recipe. Willing to pay a bounty :) Also the Moon Rock Madness would warrant some sort of bounty if it was a good match. I am going bankrupt buying the juice but I can't get close to it. Missing some key flavor.

What are the desc for these?

Frankm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Greetings,

I've been smoke free since 1-3-14 using violet vapors artic. It is a menthol with a hint of spearmint on top. Every 4 days, for 4 days, I rotate in 4 drops of a strawberry - watermelon mix. I'm very picky.

I've been browsing the forums for over a month, trying to learn and figure out what I'd like. My order came in (tfa) and I spent 9 hours mixing and speed steeping to have come out empty handed and quiet disappointed.

I've been quite impressed with the recipes you guys have made and have saved some of the recipes to my phone when I place my next order of flavors.

Does anyone have a very light menthol-spearmint-mint recipe they've made for a picky x menthol smoker?

Frank

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Greetings,

I've been smoke free since 1-3-14 using violet vapors artic. It is a menthol with a hint of spearmint on top. Every 4 days, for 4 days, I rotate in 4 drops of a strawberry - watermelon mix. I'm very picky.

I've been browsing the forums for over a month, trying to learn and figure out what I'd like. My order came in (tfa) and I spent 9 hours mixing and speed steeping to have come out empty handed and quiet disappointed.

I've been quite impressed with the recipes you guys have made and have saved some of the recipes to my phone when I place my next order of flavors.

Does anyone have a very light menthol-spearmint-mint recipe they've made for a picky x menthol smoker?

Frank

1-2% *pick your fruit if you want to change up..
2% Spearmint
1% Peppermint
1% Menthol

all tfa

Frankm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I speed steeped it in my coffee mug warmer with 1.25% strawberry and cream and .25 watermelon. I'll let yah know in the morning.

Any suggestions on adding koolada and or sweetener?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I speed steeped it in my coffee mug warmer with 1.25% strawberry and cream and .25 watermelon. I'll let yah know in the morning.

Any suggestions on adding koolada and or sweetener?

depends on what fruit you have made by what company too.. ;)

try this:

.5-.75% menthol (koolada fades for me after about 5 days)
.5-1% sweetener

Frankm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ah wow, your recipe is just what I needed. Many thanks. Im loving it! I'll back the spearmint down just a tad on the next batch.

I'm using TFA for now. I'll be ordering more flavors now that I know I can vape what I'm making.

Am I understanding your last post correctly to increase the menthol slightly?

Thanks!

Frankm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It took me about 60 seconds to rethink this. Being a menthol smoker, I assumed the cool hit of a menthol cigarette was the menthol. In vapor, I'm know leaning towards the menthol covering the coolness of the peppermint and spearmint.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
just remember, try out new flavors by themselves first..
that way you can see how it will work before mixing in anything else.. :)

rania272

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I hope this hasn't been requested before. I did look. Red velvet Oreos. I've ate waaaay to many lol

Michigan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Looking for something sweet to cap on thanks all

Hello to everyone!
My Wife and I have been off stinkies for over 3 months now.

I've started to DIY to save money and start a really cool "hobby".
We love Carpe Diem juices and would love to be able to replicate their CHASTITY BELT. It is a really sweet graham cracker version of key-lime pie with muted lime flavor.
I have a lot of TFA flavorings but will get whatever is needed/suggested to get close to this heavenly desert juice.

Thanks to all here as I'm learning so much lurking around the VU forums!!!

FaitAccompli

Member For 4 Years
Hello to everyone!
My Wife and I have been off stinkies for over 3 months now.

I've started to DIY to save money and start a really cool "hobby".
We love Carpe Diem juices and would love to be able to replicate their CHASTITY BELT. It is a really sweet graham cracker version of key-lime pie with muted lime flavor.
I have a lot of TFA flavorings but will get whatever is needed/suggested to get close to this heavenly desert juice.

Thanks to all here as I'm learning so much lurking around the VU forums!!!

Here is one that I picked up on Reddit from Botboy141. It is pretty darned good. You may need to reduce the lime amounts to make the lime a bit more subtle and to your liking. However, I have definitely enjoyed it, and it is a fairly realistic Key Lime pie.
"Key Lime Pie meant for drippers" by /u/Botboy141

Mixed 91.8% VG
Custard (FA) @ 1.7%
Key Lime (TFA) @ 3%
Pie Crust (TFA) @ 1%
Cheesecake Graham Crust (TFA) @ 2%
Lime Cold-Pressed (Tahiti not distilled) (FA) @ 0.5%

FaitAccompli

Member For 4 Years
I would LOVE a recipe for Dragonscape from NJoy Artist Collection (created by Randy of POET). Or something markedly similar. I have no IDEA where to begin on it. The listed flavor profile is:
Indian spice
Asian tea
Belgian cafe
English custard

Here is one that I picked up on Reddit from Botboy141. It is pretty darned good. You may need to reduce the lime amounts to make the lime a bit more subtle and to your liking. However, I have definitely enjoyed it, and it is a fairly realistic Key Lime pie.
"Key Lime Pie meant for drippers" by /u/Botboy141

Mixed 91.8% VG
Custard (FA) @ 1.7%
Key Lime (TFA) @ 3%
Pie Crust (TFA) @ 1%
Cheesecake Graham Crust (TFA) @ 2%
Lime Cold-Pressed (Tahiti not distilled) (FA) @ 0.5%

Thank you FaitAccompli ! I think I'll need to sweeten this tho...to get close to Chasttiy Belt.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Does any one have an all FA mother's or unicorn milk? Maybe some non custard tfa flavors?

Thanks

All the good clones I've seen for this are using CAP Vanilla Custard for the main flavor.
Unfortunately FA doesn't have a Custard like that one yet.
@wllmc might have one though...

VU Sponsors